pics of "Prince" Harry wearing Nazi uniform resurface

Started by shante smith, December 10, 2022, 06:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:17:59 AM #15 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:19:48 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:12:04 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:09:56 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:07:43 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:05:41 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:00:56 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 06:56:56 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 06:54:04 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 06:51:46 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 06:49:59 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 06:48:05 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 06:42:00 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 06:40:15 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 06:37:59 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 06:31:57 AMhmmm...

he wore this like 20 years ago or so...he was a reckless ignorant kid. He went into his humanitarian efforts right after this, living in Botswana for a while and stepped outside of his bubble.

nice that he went to africa for a lil while

but unfortunately they're pulling more tea

https://twitter.com/TheWantonWench/status/1595803233481818114

This is tea they leaked themselves in their docu series on Netflix lol..
i don't think they can "leak" statements that were made in public and/or were already documented and reported on.

do u mean they've acknowledged their wrongdoing? and chose not to ignore the receipts that are already out there?

cuz that's different from willingly sharing incriminating pics/tea that is hidden. lol....

Let me reiterate, technically the "they're pulling more tea" you posted isn't really anything being "pulled" because it's already been talked about for years and most recently in their doc series where they themselves brought it back up, to yes, acknowledge it.

if you're truly getting technical you should probably realize that "pulling" could mean many different things and does not automatically and/or solely mean "introducing".

The came colloquialism can be used for "leak", beloved.  ;-)
well if that's your personal interpretation of "pulling" just say that.

that's understandable.

i never implied that a user on twitter was "leaking" brand new information - which i think should be obvious considering they clearly shared dated articles - including one which is clearly dated 2009.

sffssfsffs make sense?

It's not, but it was your interpretation and assumption for my use of "leak" evidently.

Quotei don't think they can "leak" statements that were made in public and/or were already documented and reported on.

well you're the one who wanted to get "technical" so here we are. lol  :shannonsmissing:

so ..in the spirit of getting technical..

u used the word "leak" ... what does that usually mean... to say when someone "leaked" something ...in regards to media/entertainment/news?

does it mean to share info the public already has access to?
or to introduce new information?

Well back to square one, you used the term "tea". In most colloquialisms, tea can be applied in the same technicalities you're applying to leaked.

It truly doesn't matter because clearly this old news was new info to you.

not so fast, as there is such a thing as "old tea" and "new tea".

there are different types of "tea" but there is only one kind of "leak".

nice try though.

I didn't assume either because you didn't specify.  :usuresis:

Arguing about colloquialisms is silly when You're the one who took Umbridge to my use of "leak". So really any technicalities started with you.

reminder: you're the one who sent the invite to explore technicalities of the words we're using. don't deem the conversation silly now because u ended up kinda losing ur footing in the process.

bottom line:

ultimately i didn't misinterpret "leak" as you're suggesting

there's literally no way to misinterpret that as there is only one known meaning to the word in relation to media/news.

if anything , your misinterpretation of "pulling" something is what led us down this rabbit hole of technicalities - a rabbit hole that YOU led us to.

but this was cute

You assumed I used leak in a literary use rather than colloquialism intended. That's on you. And then spun it to make it seem like I was suggesting it was "new tea" to the public, when in reality you didn't even know that

1. This old news resurfaced from a docu series. 2. You didn't know of Harry's racist past or the series until today.  3. What a colloquialism is.

There's no mis-intepretation of pulling because the "pulling" was the result from the docu series that aired two days ago. Hence's the picture of Harry in the sit down.

Just admit that you learned something NEW today.

:uhh:

are you ok?

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 07:19:50 AM #16 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:20:29 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:17:59 AM

he wore this like 20 years ago or so...he was a reckless ignorant kid. He went into his humanitarian efforts right after this, living in Botswana for a while and stepped outside of his bubble.

i don't think they can "leak" statements that were made in public and/or were already documented and reported on.

do u mean they've acknowledged their wrongdoing? and chose not to ignore the receipts that are already out there?

cuz that's different from willingly sharing incriminating pics/tea that is hidden. lol....

Let me reiterate, technically the "they're pulling more tea" you posted isn't really anything being "pulled" because it's already been talked about for years and most recently in their doc series where they themselves brought it back up, to yes, acknowledge it.

if you're truly getting technical you should probably realize that "pulling" could mean many different things and does not automatically and/or solely mean "introducing".

that's understandable.

i never implied that a user on twitter was "leaking" brand new information - which i think should be obvious considering they clearly shared dated articles - including one which is clearly dated 2009.

sffssfsffs make sense?

It's not, but it was your interpretation and assumption for my use of "leak" evidently.

Quotei don't think they can "leak" statements that were made in public and/or were already documented and reported on.

well you're the one who wanted to get "technical" so here we are. lol  :shannonsmissing:

u used the word "leak" ... what does that usually mean... to say when someone "leaked" something ...in regards to media/entertainment/news?

Well back to square one, you used the term "tea". In most colloquialisms, tea can be applied in the same technicalities you're applying to leaked.

nice try though.

Arguing about colloquialisms is silly when You're the one who took Umbridge to my use of "leak". So really any technicalities started with you.

reminder: you're the one who sent the invite to explore technicalities of the words we're using. don't deem the conversation silly now because u ended up kinda losing ur footing in the process.

bottom line:

there's literally no way to misinterpret that as there is only one known meaning to the word in relation to media/news.

if anything , your misinterpretation of "pulling" something is what led us down this rabbit hole of technicalities - a rabbit hole that YOU led us to.

but this was cute

You assumed I used leak in a literary use
you can't say "lets get technical here" and then say "why are you being so technical" in the next breath

if ur not ready or willing to go there then just leave a tea as it is.

sffssfsfsf

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:26:07 AM #18 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:27:51 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:19:50 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

you can't say "lets get technical here" and then say "why are you being so technical" in the next breath

sffssfsfsf

You were the one to question why we were getting technical, and initially alluded to it with your over-correction and hyper focus of my word usage, just to spin a point.  Zooming in on the use of "technically" to spin it into some semantic. Just enjoy your slow news day.

"if you're truly getting technical..."

Lol but ok girl.

I'll leave the new info you previously weren't privy to as is.

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:26:07 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

You were the one to question why we were getting technical, and initially alluded to it with your over-correction of my word usage, just to spin a point. 

Lol but ok girl.

and you're the one who tried to school me on the technical definition of "pulling" something as if there's one solid and uniform meaning for the word in relation to news/media...u know...kinda like there is for a "leak".

lol but ok honey bun!

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:30:38 AM #20 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:32:38 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:28:21 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

You were the one to question why we were getting technical, and initially alluded to it with your over-correction of my word usage, just to spin a point. 

Lol but ok girl.

and you're the one who tried to school me on the technical definition of "pulling" something as if there's one solid and uniform meaning for the word in relation to news/media...u know...kinda like there is for a "leak".

lol but ok honey bun!

I already stated this, Baloo.

QuoteThe same colloquialism can be used for "leak", beloved.  ;-)

Probably missed it. Like you missed this old news when it came out 18 years ago.

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:30:38 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

Lol but ok girl.

lol but ok honey bun!

yet you fail to acknowledge your wrong in trying to finely define what it is to "pull" something - correcting me on usage as if there's only one way to use the word when there is in fact multiple ways.

sendin u hugs boo <3

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:38:00 AM #22 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:42:59 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:34:00 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

Lol but ok girl.

lol but ok honey bun!

yet you fail to acknowledge your wrong in trying to finely define what it is to "pull" something - correcting me on usage as if there's only one way to use the word when there is in fact multiple ways.

sendin u hugs boo <3

I didn't define pull. I presented a dichotomy of informal phrases after you challenged my use of the word leak. Ppl use leak in informal ways and still, I corrected myself with my technicality

idc how you use pulling nor did I assume you were using it in any way.

Hope that helps.

You're bothered because the tea you claim was being pulled was decades old news, and you didn't know about it until TODAY.

Your ego shouldn't be getting bruised over this. :plzstop:

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 07:42:39 AM #23 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:44:06 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:38:00 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

Lol but ok girl.

lol but ok honey bun!

sendin u hugs boo <3

I didn't define pull. I presented a dichotomy of informal phrases after you challenged my use of the word leak. Ppl use leak in multiple ways and I corrected myself with my technicality

You're bothered because the tea you claim was being pulled was decades old news, and you didn't know about it until TODAY.

ummm i think it's clear the articles were dated - one of them literally say 2009
sffssfsf

i said that on page 1 of our discussion. did u miss it?

what's clearly happening here is twitter doing its work of "pulling" receipts from the past in effort to hold people accountable in the present. the "this you?" routine. that's what i was speaking to and i thought that was pretty obvious. but it appears i have to spell it out

when did i say all this stuff was brand new information?

the problem here is that you're reading way too much into this
referencing my "ego" and maybe looking a lil deeper than u need to.

i didn't think any of this was brand new information nor did i present it as such. does that clear things up for u?

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:47:43 AM #24 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:50:03 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:42:39 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

Lol but ok girl.

lol but ok honey bun!

sendin u hugs boo <3

I didn't define pull. I presented a dichotomy of informal phrases after you challenged my use of the word leak. Ppl use leak in multiple ways and I corrected myself with my technicality

ummm i think it's clear the articles were dated - one of them literally say 2009
sffssfsf

what's clearly happening here is twitter doing its work of "pulling" receipts from the past in effort to hold people accountable in the present. the "this you?" routine. that's what i was speaking to and i thought that was pretty obvious. but it appears i have to spell it out

It's brand new information, TO YOU.

Something from 2009 can still be new info for you personally, if you didn't know it existed until today.

It's evident this info is new, to you. Because otherwise you would know the context which sparked the conversation on twitter.

Twitter is pulling receipts after the docu series aired, but is failing to add any context to the discussion by actually having watched the docu series and know that Harry and Meghan held themselves accountable.

A platform which has a character limit per message is a silly platform it seriously hold anyone, TRULY, accountable. But go on, hun. Clearly you have a point you have to make, that you feel you haven't already two pages in. You're invested.

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AM #25 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:49:53 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
i mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

sfsfsf  :shannonsmissing:

how could i assume this was brand new information?

@NEW MOON

im sorry but what ur saying just doesn't make sense.

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:47:43 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:42:39 AM

that's understandable.

sffssfsffs make sense?

nice try though.

bottom line:

but this was cute

sffssfsfsf

Lol but ok girl.

lol but ok honey bun!

sendin u hugs boo <3

sffssfsf

It's brand new information, TO YOU.

Something from 2009 can still be new info for you personally, if you didn't know it existed until today.

It's evident this info is new, to you. Because otherwise you would know the context which sparked the conversation on twitter.

Twitter is pulling receipts after the docu series aired, but is failing to add any context to the discussion by actually having watched the docu series and know that Harry and Meghan held themselves accountable.

A platform which has a character limit per message is a silly platform it seriously hold anyone, TRULY, accountable. But go on, hun. Clearly you have a point you have to make, that you feel you haven't already two pages in. You're invested.
well yeah it is new information for me.

i've said before that i don't keep up with the "royal" family

am i supposed to be upset i didn't know this stuff already? is that why my "ego is bruised"?
 im sorry but i dont know what ur getting at here.

like what's the problem?

sfsfsffssffssf

NEW MOON

Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AMi mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

Clearly this is information you previously didn't know existed until you read it.

Not, information that is just coming out.

What's not clicking?  :uhh:

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 07:53:19 AM #28 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 07:54:53 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:52:20 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AMi mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

Clearly this is information you previously didn't know existed until you read it.

ok yeah

but what does that mean? what is the significance in that?

sfsfsfsfsffs

hun i think ur looking too deep into this.

like im seriously confused

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 07:57:23 AM #29 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:07:46 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:53:19 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:52:20 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

but what does that mean? what is the significance in that?

sfsfsfsfsffs

hun i think ur looking too deep into this.

That you were initially confused and thought I meant something other than what I clearly stated.

you're just being contrived and needing me to "spell it out for you"

and then when I do, gaslight by "you're looking to deep into this".

Instead of just admitting you had a lapse in judgement or quite frankly, not responding.

I'm telling you to enjoy this  information you stumbled upon so you can be content with your "accountability" pursuit.

I assume I triggered such a hostile response from you somewhere along the way.