pics of "Prince" Harry wearing Nazi uniform resurface

Started by shante smith, December 10, 2022, 06:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 08:01:47 AM #31 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:02:06 AM by NEW MOON

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 08:06:52 AM #32 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:09:47 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:57:23 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:53:19 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 07:52:20 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AMi mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

sfsfsf  :shannonsmissing:

how could i assume this was brand new information?

@NEW MOON

im sorry but what ur saying just doesn't make sense.

Lord have mercy..

Clearly this is information you previously didn't know existed until you read it.

Not, information that is just coming out.

What's not clicking?  :uhh:

ok yeah

but what does that mean? what is the significance in that?

sfsfsfsfsffs

hun i think ur looking too deep into this.

No hun, you're just being contrived and needing me to "spell it out for you"

and then when I do, gaslight by "you're looking to deep into this".

Instead of just admitting you had a lapse in judgement or quite frankly, not responding.

I'm telling you to enjoy this  information you stumbled upon so you can be content with your "accountability" pursuit.

I assume I triggered such a hostile response from you somewhere along the way.

im just confused cuz for me ur stating the obvious

"brand new information TO YOU!"

well yeah it is.

if u knew about this, like millions of others of people who saw the tabloids and magazines and newspapers that publicized these events/pics/statements...i mean that's great. awesome.

if ur issue was me not admitting that it's "new information for YOU!"...i mean let me just say that explicitly. it's new to me
i have no problem saying that.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 08:09:45 AM #33 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:12:03 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 08:06:52 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 07:49:11 AMi mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

Clearly this is information you previously didn't know existed until you read it.

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

Instead of just admitting you had a lapse in judgement or quite frankly, not responding.

I'm telling you to enjoy this  information you stumbled upon so you can be content with your "accountability" pursuit.

well yeah it is.

if u knew about this, like millions of others of people who saw the tabloids and magazines and newspapers that publicized these events/pics/statements...i mean that's great. awesome.

if ur issue was me not admitting that it's "new information for YOU!"...i mean let me just say that explicitly. it's new to me

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Clearly it's not obvious because you initially kept stating "2009" and referencing the date as If I was suggesting this was new released tea. Hence, the emphasis in making you sure you understood its new "to you". 

Quotei mean the tweet i chose to share in the OP literally has a dated/old tabloid cover with the photo on it.

@NEW MOON

You didn't understand. I clarified.

Hope this helps.

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 08:13:56 AM #34 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:15:48 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 08:09:45 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

well yeah it is.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Clearly it's not obvious because you initially kept stating "2009" as If I was suggesting this was new released tea. Hence, the emphasis in making you sure you understood its new "to you".

Hope this helps.

i was never under the impression that you thought any of this was "new released tea"

if anything it was clear to me from the jump that this was all "old news" for you.
that was ur argument. no?

im sorry but what ur saying isn't making sense to me.
there's clearly a misunderstanding here

NEW MOON

December 10, 2022, 08:18:46 AM #35 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:21:47 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 08:13:56 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

well yeah it is.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Clearly it's not obvious because you initially kept stating "2009" as If I was suggesting this was new released tea. Hence, the emphasis in making you sure you understood its new "to you".

Hope this helps.

i was never under the impression that you thought any of this was "new released tea"

if anything it was clear to me from the jump that this was all "old news" for you.

It's evident you assumed I was presumptuously stating you thought it was new info, as in newly released. I was clarifying that it was old news, but new info to you. The only significance, is that you were confused, so I reiterated, countlessly.

Quit the shit.

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 08:18:46 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

well yeah it is.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Hope this helps.

It's evident you assumed I was presumptuously stating you thought it was new info, as in newly released.

Quit the shit.
there's clearly one or a few misunderstandings here and i'd say it's either on one or both of our parts.

so it's probably best we end it here cuz we'll be going in circles forever at this point and it'll just be endlessly frustrating.

sdfsfssssf

but it was honestly nice chattin with u a bit luv

NEW MOON

Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 08:21:17 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

well yeah it is.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Hope this helps.

It's evident you assumed I was presumptuously stating you thought it was new info, as in newly released.

Quit the shit.
there's clearly one or a few misunderstandings here and i'd say it's either on one or both of our parts.

so it's probably best we end it here cuz we'll be going in circles forever at this point and it'll just be endlessly frustrating.

sdfsfssssf

same luv.

shante smith

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 10, 2022, 08:22:11 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 08:21:17 AM

@NEW MOON

Lord have mercy..

ok yeah

sfsfsfsfsffs

well yeah it is.

sfsfsfsffssf

are we good now?

Hope this helps.

Quit the shit.

sdfsfssssf

same luv.
:sistas:

Cowgirl

There's something very genuine about Harry so I think he really was just young and stupid at the time plus times were different. A Nazi costume was edgy back then but it wasn't like today where it's completely out of line.

Cowgirl

And I see there was a lot of quoting going on. Should I anticipate more mess or have y'all resolved? Lmk

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ma Lo

December 10, 2022, 09:22:14 AM #42 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 09:23:22 AM by Saint
Y'all okay in here?   :plzstop: and if Harry was a true Nazi, no way he would've consummated with Megan. They don't believe in race mixing. He was just being stupid back then and didn't know any better. He seems like a sweetheart to me.

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 10, 2022, 09:17:23 AMAnd I see there was a lot of quoting going on. Should I anticipate more mess or have y'all resolved? Lmk

It's actually a good entertaining back and forth. I was bored and read it all. About time we get some real action around here it's been boring lately.