pics of "Prince" Harry wearing Nazi uniform resurface

Started by shante smith, December 10, 2022, 06:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 09:30:11 AM #45 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 09:33:32 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
someone doesn't have to be 100% in alignment with beliefs and practices of one group in order to be comfortable and in agreeance with their overall idea of supremacy

and there are plenty of white people who will say "im not racist" and point u in the direction of their black/mixed best friend or lover , or even their child as proof .

but i will say he was younger and for that i can see why some will extend grace

....however, there are certain things that can be so deeply rooted that it would be hard for me to believe someone saying "oh yeah i wore a ku klux klan outfit when i was 20 but im past that phase of my life . lol i went to africa and hugged black bvys im better now"

certain things aren't easily phased out

and i just dont see it for the "royal" family at all so im not even considering the possibility of growth.
ssdfsdfdsdsds which could be unfair but it is what tf it is

Cowgirl

Quote from: Saint on December 10, 2022, 09:25:34 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on December 10, 2022, 09:17:23 AMAnd I see there was a lot of quoting going on. Should I anticipate more mess or have y'all resolved? Lmk

It's actually a good entertaining back and forth. I was bored and read it all. About time we get some real action around here it's been boring lately.
Excellent. Driving now but I will def be digging in 😈

Cowgirl

Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 09:30:11 AMsomeone doesn't have to be 100% in alignment with beliefs and practices of one group in order to be comfortable and in agreeance with their overall idea of supremacy

and there are plenty of white people who will say "im not racist" and point u in the direction of their black/mixed best friend or lover , or even their child as proof .

....however, there are certain things that can be so deeply rooted that it would be hard for me to believe someone saying "oh yeah i wore a ku klux klan outfit when i was 20 but im past that phase of my life . lol"

I agree that it takes more than someone simply stating over-and-over that they've changed. I think Harry has SHOWED his change and not by just marrying Meghan, hbu?

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 09:49:14 AM #49 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 09:56:26 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
Quote from: Big Barbie on December 10, 2022, 09:33:35 AM
Quote from: 🎁 from Brazil on December 10, 2022, 09:30:11 AMsomeone doesn't have to be 100% in alignment with beliefs and practices of one group in order to be comfortable and in agreeance with their overall idea of supremacy

....however, there are certain things that can be so deeply rooted that it would be hard for me to believe someone saying "oh yeah i wore a ku klux klan outfit when i was 20 but im past that phase of my life . lol"

I agree that it takes more than someone simply stating over-and-over that they've changed. I think Harry has SHOWED his change and not by just marrying Meghan, hbu?
i honestly don't keep up with or care for the "royals" at all, so im biased right owt the gate with this all
sdsdssdss

ill just say im not surprised to see him in this costume

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

maybe he's had to do a lot of unlearning and if he's put int he work great for him

i just dont care enough about him or his family enough to see past the costume and even try to understand him.
i did it for kanye and def did it for kyrie as he was truly misunderstood, and i did it for azealia during her anti-black era
 but its just not in me right now to extend that grace to the "prince" even if he has indeed changed or grown , etc.

i just dont like them and feel that they are severely overrated.

and i can admit that.

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 10:04:39 AM #50 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 10:08:12 AM by 🎁 from Brazil
what TRUE royalty looks like
problematic flaws and all  :blush:  :blush:

Cowboy Nine

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 10:26:21 AM #52 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 10:35:30 AM by tyler nipsey kyrie
Quote from: Nine on December 10, 2022, 10:16:09 AMMegan ain't black.

Just wanted to bring that up.
i was gonna say poeple using her as some sort of proof that hes grown

when shes a woman who says herself that she was never "treated as a black woman" until she entered the palace
her own words.

shes mixed, people see her as mixed and many even see her as White passing.
it's not quite the same optics of harry marrying a halle berry or someone who looks like Latto....

how she ultimately identifies is totally up to her but shes clearly said she cant relate to the experience of a black woman flat out.

but naturally, without the ironed hair and whatever she did to her mug
Meghan def looked like what she is. a mixed/black girl. who could possibly be mistaken for Latina. she reminds me of cardi a lil in this specific pic.
but she def looks "of color" in her natural state

BetterAngels

Afro, for you to not care about the Royals, you have put a lot of effort into this thread.

shante smith

December 10, 2022, 11:27:16 AM #54 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 11:51:08 AM by tyler nipsey kyrie
Quote from: BetterAngels on December 10, 2022, 11:20:00 AMAfro, for you to not care about the Royals, you have put a lot of effort into this thread.
we were arguing definitions and technicalities of words

Just like me replying to ur feedback now has nothing to do with the "royals" themselves but ur opinion of how I handled the thread

You would have made a great point if all 3 pages were full of me giving details on how much I know about the "royals" instead of saying this apparently well known info is new to me .

There's a difference .

Does that make sense?

DISCLAIMER: This thorough reply to you does not mean I'm even more invested in the "royals".

Amazing

He was a kid then and people can change.

If he was grown and doing it then that would be different.

The fact he did this when he was younger shows the kind of environment he grew up in and choose to leave.

We are a product of our environment and it takes guts to admit what you have done wrong in the past and choose to better yourself and leave behind a toxic family and environment.

Buy The Stars✨

Cowgirl

December 10, 2022, 12:59:24 PM #58 Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 12:59:54 PM by Big Barbie
Quote from: tyler nipsey kyrie on December 10, 2022, 09:49:14 AM

i honestly don't keep up with or care

im biased

im not surprised

i just dont care enough about him or his family enough

i just dont like them
:unsure:

shante smith

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 10, 2022, 12:59:24 PM
Quote from: tyler nipsey kyrie on December 10, 2022, 09:49:14 AM

i honestly don't keep up with or care

im biased

im not surprised

i just dont care enough about him or his family enough

i just dont like them
:unsure:

did i mention that i dont use?

ssfsfsffs