Did y’all hear these Normani leaks?

Started by Heated🔥, December 12, 2022, 03:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Justice Jackson on December 12, 2022, 04:17:01 AMNot gonna lie, these are the type of songs that I fill my playlists with... Love a midtempo

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: FRANCE on December 12, 2022, 08:45:30 PMThe gorls literally wanna hear uptempo dance songs from Normani and she really be in the studio cutting all the mid/slow jams. Smh. She had a lane wide open for her and decided not to take it.

Well that's probably why these were scrapped, no?

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 13, 2022, 12:51:30 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on December 12, 2022, 08:45:30 PMThe gorls literally wanna hear uptempo dance songs from Normani and she really be in the studio cutting all the mid/slow jams. Smh. She had a lane wide open for her and decided not to take it.

Well that's probably why these were scrapped, no?

Yeah, from 2019/2020 sessions n she still came out with the dud that is Fair in 2022. Even Wild Side is a mid tempo. She still doesnt get it.

Sovereign.

Kalifornia.

Turned into an inconvenience.
You only want me when convenient.
I know that I could probably block you, but for some reason I wanna see you.

:stressed:

Justice Jackson

Cool song..

These new girls make nice music but the songs are so flat from start to finish. They should be adding more layers and harmonies and taking the ad libs up several notches as the song progresses. Where's the climax? I know every song doesn't need a lot but come on

The girls are lazy
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

bby ddy

Quote from: Justice Jackson on December 13, 2022, 02:18:45 PMCool song..

These new girls make nice music but the songs are so flat from start to finish. They should be adding more layers and harmonies and taking the ad libs up several notches as the song progresses. Where's the climax? I know every song doesn't need a lot but come on

The girls are lazy

This!! The songs are okay. Nothing memorable. Actually they all have a similar sound. I see why her album has been delayed since B.C.  :dead:

Annie

/.\

Annie

December 14, 2022, 06:32:20 AM #23 Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 06:34:38 AM by Annie
Quote from: Justice Jackson on December 13, 2022, 02:18:45 PMCool song..

The girls are lazy

Yes and the production, no bass..just a lot of computer beats

They sound like demo's and I know Bran could make masterpieces out of this with different layers and how she uses her voice as an instrument

/.\

ophmani

1 on 1 & somebody else

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

normani BITCH wtfyd  :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Killa Kipp

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

'ology

I would've brought this album, but it definitely sounds like it could be anyone doing these songs on Apple Music's R&B now playlist.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ophmani

bitch 1 on 1 is still knocking me AROUND
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Ulysses

Y'all really like these lackluster songs, huh?

Killa Kipp

I want 1 on 1 fucking  now!

While I agree with most of y'all's opinionata but I would have much rathered them go with 1 on 1 as the second single over that boring assss Fair.  Couldn't have done any worse.    Lastly what about that Song she was dancing to in the club that day.   That was a hit

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy