Who else sanging like that at 78?

Started by Amazing, December 13, 2022, 06:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on December 14, 2022, 04:12:07 AMPatti's voice isn't what it used to be but she cannot be denied. Somebody Loves You>>>>>>>
I love that song. But yea,  patti cant sing anymore.  She's 80 tho so it's ok. She has paid her dues
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

December 14, 2022, 07:59:43 AM #16 Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 08:01:09 AM by Vonc2002
I will say tho,  she actually sounded STRONGER the night of this performance because she usually sounds like this when I see her sing now

Her voice is thin and has no real depth to it.  She stays in that head voice area alot now and she doesn't really have a great head voice.  She already had a tone that wasnt the best and now shes lost the ability to REALLY sing, so now it's just a no all around
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Meanwhile gladys out here still giving FULL voice.  I went to see her a couple months ago and she still sounds this damn good

Vonc2002

Damn SPEAKING of queen. She's getting ANOTHER honor.  This grio mess was cute for patti but gladys is being honored by the Kennedy center  :sup:

Ulysses

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2022, 08:20:06 AMMeanwhile gladys out here still giving FULL voice.  I went to see her a couple months ago and she still sounds this damn good

What a nice 2 octave range...

Young

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Young

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

bby ddy

Pattis voice understandably isn't what it used to be... she stays in her head/mixed voice a lot now... BUT she readjusted her singing style in a great way to where she still sounds amazing. She looks amazing as well

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: bby ddy on December 14, 2022, 02:02:56 PMPattis voice understandably isn't what it used to be... she stays in her head/mixed voice a lot now... BUT she readjusted her singing style in a great way to where she still sounds amazing. She looks amazing as well

Vonc2002

December 14, 2022, 03:10:38 PM #29 Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 03:32:43 PM by Vonc2002
Damn patti can't sing