Say It Ain’t So! Jonathan Majors Accused of Assaulting a Woman

Started by JCJ 🪐, March 25, 2023, 08:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Justice Jackson on April 19, 2023, 05:54:38 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 18, 2023, 11:17:48 PMI thought she dropped the accusations. Did something else happen?

As far as I could tell she basically just said she didn't want to cooperate with the investigation anymore, but that didn't really change anything if the authorities have proof that he put hands and feet on her. Even the text messages she sent saying it was her fault mention some type of injuries. Idk what's going on though

I was kinda surprised no real damage control has been done, but maybe they can't legally say anything yet. Everyone is speculating that he's being dropped because they've uncovered other incidents. It feels excessive to me because we don't know anything

That's what's throwing me. It feels very excessive for some recanted accusations. You'd think video of him big facing her into the cab door window leaked or something. Wild.

And then you have Ezra Miller sliding through completely unscathed.

shante smith

They may know or have access to things that have yet to be widely publicized

opha lipa

Quote from: fancy feast on April 19, 2023, 11:50:03 AMThey may know or have access to things that have yet to be widely publicized

they're just trying to attack a black mans atp

:unbothered:

i'll recant if further evidence is revealed, but UNTIL THEN

✊🏾

shante smith

If he has a fetish for beating women he needs to know it's not ok

This white woman spoke up but if he actually did what she said and gets away with it ... and gets cocky feeling untouchable then goes to find himself a black woman to do it to

I'm thinking of her . As someone with sisters

If he's hitting women he needs to know it's not ok and needs to feel the full consequence of his actions

shante smith

But if he didn't do it at all that's obviously a different story

However there seems to be a lot of smoke for there to be no fire at all

Summertime

Quote from: fancy feast on April 19, 2023, 11:50:03 AMThey may know or have access to things that have yet to be widely publicized

Ppl on twitter are saying an article is coming diving deeper into his history. Could be true bc as some are pointing out on twitter when pr drops you then something must be coming that they think is hard for them to work through.

Justice Jackson

He put hands, feet, and a cell phone on that girl.. We just need to see how the dust settles
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

opha lipa

Quote from: Justice Jackson on April 19, 2023, 12:15:02 PM

He put hands, feet, and a cell phone on that girl.. We just need to see how the dust settles

:omgwatshappening:

Kalifornia.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

opha lipa

vbvvvvvvvyalk think he's gay and just doesn't use the gors ?

:ATLcameo:

Kalifornia.

The way would instantly wrangle the fags back on his side

Summertime

Variety just dropped this story

Jonathan Majors' Issues Worsen as More Alleged Abuse Victims Cooperate With D.A.'s Office (EXCLUSIVE)

As Jonathan Majors prepares for a May 8 court appearance on domestic violence charges, his PR problems are about to get bigger.

Sources familiar with the matter tell Variety that multiple alleged abuse victims of Majors have come forward following his March arrest and are cooperating with the Manhattan district attorney's office. The prospect of more women waiting in the wings would mark a dramatic turn in the case and comes on the heels of Majors' publicists and management firm cutting ties with the embattled actor earlier this week.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/jonathan-majors-more-alleged-abuse-victims-cooperate-with-da-office-assault-1235588870/