Dara Reneé on Working w 'Role Model' Bran in 'Descendants': 'I Am Starstruck'

Started by Summertime, June 12, 2023, 12:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Dara Reneé on Working with 'Role Model' Brandy in 'Descendants': 'I Am Starstruck' (Exclusive)

"I am still starstruck," the 22-year-old actress tells PEOPLE. "I'm going to meet my role model. I literally grew up with her Cinderella and Whitney Houston as the Godmother."

"To just share the screen with such a powerful human being who has changed so many lives for the better, including my own, I just feel so blessed and I feel so grateful," Reneé adds of getting to work with the actress. "I'm literally going to like hum Moesha in the dressing room."

https://people.com/descendants-dara-renee-on-working-with-brandy-exclusive-7506138

--

Bran thee ultimate pop culture icon. Wouldn't be shocked if her agents been successfully getting her roles throughout her career solely off her pop culture icon status.

Cinderella led to many wanting to do Broadway which is probably why Kween is beloved in that area of the biz as well.

Young

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Awe that was sweet of her to say. I know Brandy feels over the moon when she meets these youngins who love her.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Sovereign.

Beautiful. Brandy's legacy will continue to touch generation after generation.