RHOBH Season 13 Trailer + New Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, October 03, 2023, 03:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 09, 2024, 12:22:01 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 08, 2024, 11:31:57 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 08:09:45 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 08, 2024, 08:00:01 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 05:32:15 PMAre you guys enjoying the reunion?  I think this is the end of the road for Dorit.

im so behind. lol has this season been good?
I liked it. It started slow but got good because of the Sutton vs. Kyle feud. And of course it was fun having Denise and Camille return. That dinner party was probably one of the  realest moments in reality TV most of them were high and drunk on television. I loved it lmao.
yeah thats the last episode i remember and yeah that was a very real scene from one of the best housewives franchises on rn. 

i still cant believe kyle and mauricio are separated. imma try to catch up in the next week.

Yes, the absolutely best! I never cared for Kyle's marriage I believed that medium from season 1.

ok see i did!  i am one of the few who like kyle.  i had the pleasure of meeting her and some of the other BH wives alongggg ass time ago and she was really sweet. also they were one of few original marriages still standing on the real franchises.  this show really does end marriages.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 09, 2024, 02:36:04 PM #76 Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 03:08:09 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 09, 2024, 01:46:28 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 08, 2024, 05:32:15 PMAre you guys enjoying the reunion?  I think this is the end of the road for Dorit.

I liked it. It started slow but got good because of the Sutton vs. Kyle feud. And of course it was fun having Denise and Camille return. That dinner party was probably one of the  realest moments in reality TV most of them were high and drunk on television. I loved it lmao.
yeah thats the last episode i remember and yeah that was a very real scene from one of the best housewives franchises on rn. 

i still cant believe kyle and mauricio are separated. imma try to catch up in the next week.

Yes, the absolutely best! I never cared for Kyle's marriage I believed that medium from season 1.

ok see i did!  i am one of the few who like kyle.  i had the pleasure of meeting her and some of the other BH wives alongggg ass time ago and she was really sweet. also they were one of few original marriages still standing on the real franchises.  this show really does end marriages.
Okay, that's wassup. I can definitely see where you're coming from. They did seem like a sweet couple, I loved watching them with Portia over the years. Do you plan to watch Mauricio Netflix show? It looks like the separation is covered in the trailer.

My feelings on Kyle is that I tolerated her better with LVP around because I never looked at her as the star of the show. She is very Robyn Dixon to me, very beta. And of course since I was a big Camille and Kim fan I didn't always see her in a good light but I do think she's good for the show though. She's a decent silent producer and have a great reaction face.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I kinda use this. I'm getting ready to watch Erika special too.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Sutton has become my favorite too. And I didn't expect to like her. But I believe she's one of few being herself on camera and it's  paying off. She's so quirky and eccentric while still being regular.

Cowboy Nine

It's cute.

Part 1 was better, Part 2 was a little boring.

Dorit has getting dragged the whole reunion, and I'm enjoying that.

:hehe:

Cowboy Nine

Annemarie is giving a Kathryn tea. One season wonder brought on midseason.

She was kinda invisible until Andy asked her that question about money.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Nine on March 09, 2024, 03:42:38 PM
It's cute.

Part 1 was better, Part 2 was a little boring.

Dorit has getting dragged the whole reunion, and I'm enjoying that.

:hehe:
Yeah, I think Dorit is toast Andy has shaded her 3 seasons in a row.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 09, 2024, 04:09:40 PM #85 Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 05:44:36 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Nine on March 09, 2024, 03:59:29 PMhttps://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1766465655312629782
A whole 7 minutes are you serious,  Bravo has to stop that! Give a cute Clip and keep it pushing.

I can't wait until Sutton faints, my good sis said y'all won't bring Kathy out and steal the spotlight,  Sutton knows how to drive attention to herself and give dramatics.

Zankou.

That scene where dorit said her and PK we're better than ever and everyone looked like  :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 09, 2024, 02:36:04 PM

Okay, that's wassup. I can definitely see where you're coming from. They did seem like a sweet couple, I loved watching them with Portia over the years. Do you plan to watch Mauricio Netflix show? It looks like the separation is covered in the trailer.

My feelings on Kyle is that I tolerated her better with LVP around because I never looked at her as the star of the show. She is very Robyn Dixon to me, very beta. And of course since I was a big Camille and Kim fan I didn't always see her in a good light but I do think she's good for the show though. She's a decent silent producer and have a great reaction face.

Portia look just like her damn daddy with make up. poor thing.
I was a kim fan as well. Whenever Brandi and Kim were cool i was on their side and i stopped liking Kyle for awhile lol. well i always liked her just was on the side of brandi and kim.  I do like camille as well. i agree I  preferred kyle with LVP. i would love for LVP to return. That would make a good season with Kyle and LVP.. though i think i heard kyle not coming back ? is that true? also now that im thinking about it kyle has had issues with all her siblings that came on this show. maybe she IS the problem lol

i think

kyle and kim need

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

March 09, 2024, 06:26:35 PM #88 Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 06:26:49 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 09, 2024, 05:42:30 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 09, 2024, 02:36:04 PM

Portia look just like her damn daddy with make up. poor thing.
I was a kim fan as well. Whenever Brandi and Kim were cool i was on their side and i stopped liking Kyle for awhile lol. well i always liked her just was on the side of brandi and kim.  I do like camille as well. i agree I  preferred kyle with LVP. i would love for LVP to return. That would make a good season with Kyle and LVP.. though i think i heard kyle not coming back ? is that true? also now that im thinking about it kyle has had issues with all her siblings that came on this show. maybe she IS the problem lol

i think

kyle and kim need
Idk, I think Kyle is coming back. The ones on the chopping block is Annemarie and Dorit. Most gave a decent season.

I would have to agree Kyle is the problem when it comes to her family. She has a lot insecurities from childhood and wants to be the center of attention while making her sister's look like problems. They do need some therapy but her Kim seem to be okay for now.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The third part of the reunion was a little lame. But Sutton reign supreme as she faked feeling ill.

Kyle video package felt like a farewell. Idk, I don't see her leaving yet.