Can we take Silent up on his offer?

Started by NEW MOON, December 27, 2023, 10:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Mongols of Russia on December 28, 2023, 02:56:25 PMimma keep...everything.
so dont be takin back watcha gave it to me  :unsure:
the platinum ring...from tiffanys
range owtside on 23's.

didnt really wanna ....end it...like this.
but ur leaving me NO choice but to say.....

do you. WHATEVER.

ADIOS!

:flamebroiled:  :flamebroiled:

Off The Wall.

I really don't want anything unreleased that she's done with DJ Pamper at all.

NEW MOON

December 28, 2023, 07:31:33 PM #17 Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 07:33:58 PM by NEW MOON
Do y'all wish for her to re-record these songs or just master them and officially release them? I would add Follow Me to the list. It's quintessential Brandy.

Black Pepper is apparently lost. She would have to make it from scratch and then it might even be named something different. Adios is lost to so she would have to make up the rest of the song

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Off The Wall. on December 28, 2023, 06:28:31 PMI really don't want anything unreleased that she's done with DJ Pamper at all.

!!!!

not a one .. they can keep the HER song as well.. we dont want it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: NEW MOON on December 28, 2023, 07:31:33 PMDo y'all wish for her to re-record these songs or just master them and officially release them? I would add Follow Me to the list. It's quintessential Brandy.

Black Pepper is apparently lost. She would have to make it from scratch and then it might even be named something different. Adios is lost to so she would have to make up the rest of the song

yeah i remember that story.. i low key dnt believe it.

Harlem

December 28, 2023, 10:59:17 PM #20 Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 10:59:33 PM by Harlem
Oh shit I forgot to include "Hush" in my list... let me edit real quick

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Harlem on December 28, 2023, 02:05:44 PMGive me the whole Timbaland unreleased EP:

Drum Life
Home
Who's The Loser Now
Believer
Hush
Black Peppa
Adios
Bones
Period.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

And please add Porcelain Doll and After The Flood.
 :jarvwhereru:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Annie

December 29, 2023, 07:21:09 PM #23 Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 07:21:22 PM by Annie
I was actually listening to Drum Life today thinking it would still be an amazing single  :letsmessfag:

/.\

Camo

I want the songs that we haven't heard not stuff we've had on YouTube for years.... Truly it's unlikely that we'll get the songs unless they're leaked... get her team to have her phone "stolen" lol

Ulysses

But we want those songs we have been hearing on YouTube in GREAT quality. I can't stand to listen to them because of the low quality. I'd play the FUCK out of "The Jones'" right now if I had a great quality

Camo

Quote from: Ulysses on December 29, 2023, 07:35:29 PMBut we want those songs we have been hearing on YouTube in GREAT quality. I can't stand to listen to them because of the low quality. I'd play the FUCK out of "The Jones'" right now if I had a great quality
Ehh... probably not getting any of it but everyone can dream I suppose 
:sistas:

NEW MOON

December 29, 2023, 08:13:06 PM #27 Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 08:13:38 PM by NEW MOON
HQ versions of the stuff on youtube would be nice but She has enough unreleased material from the Christmas album and b7 to compile it into a mixtape.

Andthecategoryis...

1. Just Like Tommy
2. Noddin Off
3. Feels So Good
4. Drum Life
5. Porcelain Doll
6. Keyed
7. List
8. Sweet Nothings
9. Get It On
10. Needed Time
11. Melancholy
12. Salvation
13.Deepest Thoughts
14. 2nd Thought
15. Cigarette
16. Escape
17. Follow Me
18. Freedom
19. Like It Was Yesterday
20. Romeo and Juliet
21. Stand Back
22. You're The only One
23. Lala Land
24. Not Gonna Make Me Cry
25. Honey
26. Piggy Back Ride
27. Take me Back
28. Always & Forever
29. Even Score
30. Sometimes
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

KingOfHearts

December 30, 2023, 02:59:30 AM #29 Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 02:59:50 AM by KingOfHearts
1. Where You Wanna Be (Other version)
2. Salvation
3. Melancholy
4. Hate That You Love
5. Black Pepper
6. Adios
My Queens!!