Apple - 2
YouTube - 1
iTunes - 3

Icki

Spot - 141
Apple - 55
YouTube - 17
iTunes - 85

But give icki a couple more days of tracking to catch up  :tellmemoreireallycare:

You're delusional af if you believe COKE is gonna creep up.
c ncncn nc

Let king root for his kwee in peace

ophmani

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on February 03, 2024, 10:11:41 PM
Quote from: CHOKE on February 03, 2024, 09:35:20 PMCan someone please explain this dumb ass logic of Nicki "giving" Meg a #1 when she herself couldn't do it with 8 versions of her own mess?

Hiss was originally only predicted to debut in the Top 20 after its first day performance

Nicki and those deranged rants on social media have Megan all the free promotion in the world. Suddenly it went #1 on streaming services and all the fan bases came together to purchase the mess on iTunes

n

even after all the nicki  mess, meg still wasn't predicted to debut at number 1. then everybody fandom banded together to support her. THAT'S when ha prediction was bumped up to number one vccccx

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: ivorian oph on February 04, 2024, 02:23:06 PM
Quote from: CHOKE on February 03, 2024, 09:35:20 PMCan someone please explain this dumb ass logic of Nicki "giving" Meg a #1 when she herself couldn't do it with 8 versions of her own mess?

Hiss was originally only predicted to debut in the Top 20 after its first day performance

Nicki and those deranged rants on social media have Megan all the free promotion in the world. Suddenly it went #1 on streaming services and all the fan bases came together to purchase the mess on iTunes

n

even after all the nicki  mess, meg still wasn't predicted to debut at number 1. then everybody fandom banded together to support her. THAT'S when ha prediction was bumped up to number one vccccx

Oph' baby... you literally just reworded everything I said?

:diddraispoot:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on February 04, 2024, 04:09:57 PM

n

I cannot :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

ophmani

February 04, 2024, 08:07:21 PM #1129 Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 08:08:03 PM by ivorian oph

n

no hun. ur saying nicki's rants is what sent meg to #1 and the fan bases came together after. i'm saying no, even AFTER the rants, it was still predicted for number two. the fandoms uniting is what sent meg to number one. hope that was more clear bby.

ophmani

Ulysses

How many Barbz are we gonna lose tomorrow when the chart is officially announced?

ton

Quote from: RAY7 on February 04, 2024, 01:19:13 PMNot like she could support him off her music career if she wanted to anyway
Not like Mya can ever come back from the dead anyway

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: ivorian oph on February 04, 2024, 08:07:21 PM

n

no hun. ur saying nicki's rants is what sent meg to #1 and the fan bases came together after. i'm saying no, even AFTER the rants, it was still predicted for number two. the fandoms uniting is what sent meg to number one. hope that was more clear bby.

Gorl... I literally said that in the original post

:mmyulost:

u ok?

BAPHOMET.

Seeing this song flop and Megan breaking every single "achievement" Nicki was harping on >

and all Nicki other songs going down plus losing all her awards  :letsmessfag:

See everyone tomorrow

ophmani

February 05, 2024, 01:35:34 AM #1138 Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 01:44:20 AM by ivorian oph
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on February 04, 2024, 11:50:09 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on February 04, 2024, 08:07:21 PM

n

Gorl... I literally said that in the original post

:mmyulost:

u ok?

i literally pointed out the differences in what we're saying

r U ok?

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Hey guys guess who's #1 this week on billboard.  I'll give u a hint, it ain't Nicki LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw