Nene & Carlos King Break Down What It Means To ‘Respectfully Cheat’

Started by M-Rocka, April 03, 2024, 07:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

Cheating is disrespect in itself so how can you disrespect respectfully? :dead:

Just dumb.

Cowboy Nine

Yeah, if you were being respectful, you wouldn't be cheating and fucking someone else in the first place.

:udontlookok:

It shouldn't be called "respectful cheating", just kinda common sense? Quiet cheating? Old school cheating? idk.

BruceTruMusicFan

I think people know what they mean. Maybe they worded it poorly, but I agree that even when doing bad she can show some form of concern for your partner. Men are really out here sleeping with their wives cousins, friends and co-workers. You could at least try to protect your wife from embarrassment and STDS.

ophmani

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 03, 2024, 08:50:50 AMbut I agree that even when doing bad she can show some form of concern for your partner.

n

thats like saying they stabbed me but at least they didn't twist the knife! bitch you still stabbed me.

if you find out a partner cheated, the fact that they were "respectful" won't make it any better. like at all. in any way.

the only thing they're touching on here is how to do a better job of not getting CAUGHT. trash people.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2024, 07:57:25 AM

so basically she admittibg she was "respectfully" bouncing on dick while king greg was in chemo. gross individual.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

shante smith

I guess they're tryna say there are ways to add insult to injury

Obviously cheating with someone's mother is gonna hit someone different than you cheating with their housemaid

But instead of just saying that they're tryna be edgy and cool by introducing terminology that makes little sense

Cowgirl

Amazing

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 03, 2024, 12:07:58 PMShe should know considering she cheated on Gregg.

But Gregg cheated on her so many times even when he was in remission one time.

CHOKE

tctcygygygygygyvygygyu

Cheating is jus not cute to me
If I wanna cheat it's because I'm not satisfied with what I have so I would end it or make it known that I'm not satisfied

I think that is respect

Zankou.

Quote from: Amazing on April 07, 2024, 07:42:51 AM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 03, 2024, 12:07:58 PMShe should know considering she cheated on Gregg.

But Gregg cheated on her so many times even when he was in remission one time.

Was it one time or many times?

Kalifornia.

This coming from the same bitch that said close your legs to married men.

A whole joke.