Beyoncé originally recorded “Love Sex Magic” & “G Is For Girl”

Started by ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ, April 06, 2024, 08:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Boomz

Quote from: CHOKE on April 07, 2024, 09:10:31 AMThis era still looks cheap to me

!!!

Even cheaper looking back

I wanted to like it cause The Evolution was one of my most played albums the year it came out. I was hype for what was next

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Annie on April 07, 2024, 05:55:11 AM

:blessed:

It had a little bit of promise, but I didn't see a real direction there. A lot of it looks random, maybe if it could have come closer to fruition it would have been refined further.

Young

Quote from: Harlem on April 06, 2024, 09:02:25 PM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 06, 2024, 07:51:36 PMBitch "High Price" >

Fantasy Ride is my fav Ci era idc

Now this!!! She should've said fuck the leak and just shot a fire video and pushed as the 1st single as planned

High Price is my messsss :loose2when:

Young

CHOKE

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 07, 2024, 01:21:49 PM

It had a little bit of promise, but I didn't see a real direction there. A lot of it looks random, maybe if it could have come closer to fruition it would have been refined further.

!!!!

Is she Psylocke or Wonder Woman?

ton

Young

Harlem

lol omg the FR promo shots & High Price clip does look so cheap and corny...  :plzstop:

the creative direction for sure needed to be scrapped & revamped or went with the original cover lane that they used for the Japan edition but they def dropped the ball on the singles. It should've been all the Dream & Tricky tracks and ended it with the Ne-Yo one:

High Price (or Echo :ohwow: )
Like A Surgeon
Lover's Thing
I Don't Remember (Mainstream) & Keep Dancin On Me (Urban Radio)

If that Chris Brown & Rihanna incident ain't happened, Turntables would've been cute for that time too

Aalumeci.

You guys, High Price is one of those songs.....

It is fun and out of the box ... but doesn't really say single material for me.

I can't see that catching on with the masses. Some songs are the hood/cult/in-the-know/unreleased classics and belong there.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

and how the go girl video is basically her transformation into super c.
Everything was RUINED.

The album should have came out in 2008.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Work and like a surgeon should have been the first single to Fantasy Ride with the Go Girl video for one the songs.