So is it true??? (All important members come in.. Fame stay out)

Started by GLOCK, February 06, 2016, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

GLOCK

Quote from: MelMel on February 06, 2016, 11:11:10 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 06, 2016, 11:09:27 PM
Waiting u to confirm a bit... Is it free on tidal?

:hmph: yeah
Wow...
So she's giving her music away for free?
Hmm
I didn't wanna believe it at first but ...the hive was just poking fun and laughing at other artist for giving their music away for free
So all of a sudden this is acceptable.. And ok?

I'm taken aback

throwintheTAL

rihanna's entire album was given away for free

see the difference?

Code Red: itsMista

You can't download music from Tidal to your phone. You can download music to listen off line in their app.

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 06, 2016, 11:13:04 PM
Quote from: MelMel on February 06, 2016, 11:11:10 PM
Quote from: Silkk the Glocka on February 06, 2016, 11:09:27 PM
Waiting u to confirm a bit... Is it free on tidal?

:hmph: yeah
Wow...
So she's giving her music away for free?
Hmm
I didn't wanna believe it at first but ...the hive was just poking fun and laughing at other artist for giving their music away for free
So all of a sudden this is acceptable.. And ok?

I'm taken aback

But she did this with Bow Down/I Been On luv.

Cowgirl

Bey has given free promo songs before. Let's not take away from the fact that Rihanna gave her WHOLE DAMN ALBUM away.
:plea:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Yall keep saying she gave it away when Samsung paid a coin. At the end of the day that's all these girls really care about. To be powerful and rich.

Herb.

I was gonna say the same thing. Not everyone can get a corporation to pay for a million of their albums. That alone says she still has clout in the indus'.

Cowgirl

I don't see the problem with Rihanna giving out music, it's honestly an innovative way to move units in this day and age. What's annoying is that the Rihs try to make her seem like she's above all because she had prior success on the Hot 100..

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BowDown on February 07, 2016, 07:48:48 AM
I don't see the problem with Rihanna giving out music, it's honestly an innovative way to move units in this day and age. What's annoying is that the Rihs try to make her seem like she's above all because she had prior success on the Hot 100..
It kinda does make her above all in her own right. Her #1s are only matched by legends before her.
:ATLcameo:

But Bey's Grammy wins makes her above all in her own right as well.

:letsmessfag:

CHOKE

Nobody was mad she gave her album away for free   :uhh:

People were mad that Samsung bought 1 million copies, RIAA certified her and THEN gave the already bought albums away.

AND tried to convince Billboard to let it count on the charts.