Tinashe - Super Love (FULL + cover)

Started by FAMÈ, July 14, 2016, 10:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

No this fuckin SLAYS.

Omg the-dream wrote this? He's shady.

Wtv

I like the fastest parts the most. Its kind of a rap, its a nice change compared to the rest of the song. The rest is a bit bland to my taste sound wise, even if the song has that sweet/cute vibe. But I preffer another side of nashe

FAMÈ

She doesn't have the angelic soft sexy vibe to carry this.

Her voice sounds so bored in this.

Wtv

July 14, 2016, 06:38:47 PM #63 Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:39:09 PM by Scott LeBeau
I just dont feel this is her true nature, she seems to be a bit edgier than this, same as her tastes. The girl has attitude and personality, this doesnt represent any of that imo

FAMÈ

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on July 14, 2016, 06:38:47 PM
I just dont feel this is her true nature, she seems to be a bit edgier than this, same as her tastes. The girl has attitude and personality, this doesnt represent any of that imo
She gives me dumb blonde slut. I don't get "deep" from her.

JRocka

i love this..........she needs a proper team cause all the songs she released are dope

Pearls Khan

July 14, 2016, 07:01:34 PM #66 Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 07:02:03 PM by Pearls
The Dream is shady as shit for this. But this is nice for her.

LOONA.

What the fck is this Ciara reject?

Did RCA make her record this?  :uhh:

JRocka

Quote from: Drais. on July 14, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

i have a feeling they did...this doesn't really sound like "her"...i just think she should leave RCA and just go indie since she been funding all her shit anyways tbh

LOONA.

Quote from: LiBra on July 14, 2016, 07:12:43 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 14, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

i have a feeling they did...this doesn't really sound like "her"...i just think she should leave RCA and just go indie since she been funding all her shit anyways tbh

It's weird

When she first signed her deal with RCA she said they were the only label willing to give her freedom.

Looks like she's pissed them off with all the rebelling and they're just making her record whatever. I don't think they'll drop her though because she's establishing herself as a performer and her shows sell out.

The music has been such a mess lately.

FRANCE

This really is late. Even Player was kinda cute. She's done.

Lemme just listen to Aquarius and pour a bottle to send her off!

b7

b7

Genesis

I haven't like any song she put out since hands on dick