Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: Jonovan on July 15, 2016, 10:49:27 PM
She acts manic at times as if she's bipolar or something. I think as a fan I may just read more into her posts and stuff than most would.  :dead:

I get that same vibe. Very up and down.

but I think some of these posts are :uhh: I doubt she's sitting at home smoking all damn day. She works out to calm her nerves.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

She acts manic at times as if she's bipolar or something. I think as a fan I may just read more into her posts and stuff than most would.  :dead:
!!!!!!! That's what I've been getting too. Just making me overall concerned about her. Like what the fuck is going on? :uhh:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

4 fucking k

Quote from: Jay. on July 15, 2016, 10:51:26 PM
!!!!!!! That's what I've been getting too. Just making me overall concerned about her. Like what the fuck is going on? :uhh:

r u a doctor

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Young on July 15, 2016, 10:50:44 PM
Quote from: r u ok on July 15, 2016, 10:46:11 PM

Sis, please...keep it one Hundred

Cuz you'll call a thing a thing.

I wanna know how you feel about all of this.

Do you think Ghan is doing a bit much right now?
I know I can't be crazy...

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt until she told her fans to find a new fav .

I wanna know how you feel about all this.
Wait, when did she tell her fans to find a new fav?
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowboy Nine

Young

Quote from: imani on July 15, 2016, 10:49:13 PM
I'm crying @ young using this moment to drag Bran. Fag move.

You have me alllllll messed up sis.

I'm not trying to drag just to drag.

I was already getting turned off by being on the board as a whole so I wanted a break. Especially because we have literally no Ghan news really and the Gorls are losing it.

But she broke me. So I came her to vent and really see what the other girls think.

I could give a fuck about it being Mon shade tbh.
I'm just fed tf up.

BAPHOMET.

July 15, 2016, 10:53:13 PM #217 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 10:53:24 PM by Baphomet.
fd
f
f
ff
d

this title

Young

Quote from: Nine on July 15, 2016, 10:50:07 PM
Yes, Bran doesn't seem to be in a good space. I don't think she's sitting around smoking up all day.

TBH I think the whole legal thing with Breyon is affecting her. She probably feels discouraged and stuck.

I hope she finds her happiness again, and everything works out for her.

You could be right.
My assumptions on what's causing all this could be way off.

But I see a change in my Queen and I don't use

Rxxf

Iman, I know for a fact you and I have thought the same thing (out of concern)... something I wouldn't even mentioned or wouldn't dare to. It isn't fair to do so. And clearly she's under a lot of stress from the things we KNOW (lawsuit, etc).

But if we are still discussing this January 2017 or even January 2018, I'm calling Dr. Phil.
:dead:
BRANDY

Treasure

Quote from: Jonovan on July 15, 2016, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: Young on July 15, 2016, 10:29:16 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on July 15, 2016, 10:20:15 PM
Paranoia.

!!!!!

Too much weed even can make your paranoid.

I really believe this. And I believe she started rolling after Ryan left her

^o)
XDFCGHJNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNTBGVFDC

Treasure

shiiit..i been goin thru too

pass tht ovr hea ghan

Rxxf

BRANDY

Young

Quote from: r u ok on July 15, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
GHan's clearly going through a lot right now.

Failed relationship on her mind, no marriage yet and well into her 30s.
Stuck in a contract with a shitty company.

She needs to stay close to those who really love her and feed off of that energy for a while. She's not gonna find solace anywhere on snapchat or instagram.

She's no stranger to questionable or concerning behavior, even dating back to her teens, there were always reports of something going on with her mentally. Disorders, etc. She's quite fragile.

Then she had to live through and suppress all the lashings she endured for years because of her appearance, etc. which got even worse after that accident, she was then called a murderer many times and kept in her shell about it.

I just think she's at some sort of breaking point. And I hate to sit here and try to give her a psycho evaluation because that isn't my place and I don't know what she's truly going through. I'm just someone looking at her social media. Many conclusions can be drawn from updates and posts, there's only a chance that they are accurate.

Very true sis.  Queen is only human. It's normal for being to go through emotions considering all she's been through.

Where is Glenda....I need a reading mess on Queen  :stressed:

Rxxf

July 15, 2016, 10:59:59 PM #224 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 11:00:35 PM by RalfaeLove
I think what's making me more concerned... is that...

Brandy played/plays a significant role in me achieving a lot in my life.
Whenever I would feel defeated, I would remember, "Shit if Brandy could get thru THAT", I can do this.
So now that I feel settled and I'm continuing to build... I also feel like wait, I don't want my GHAN to be hurting, "we have to fight thru together"... so I'm just being patient and hoping for the best. She is still an inspiration.
BRANDY