Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

I hate to speak these words into existence but it seems more and more lately like she's turning into her brother  :uhh:

That or maybe she's being smart and since she can't release music right now she knows the best way to keep in the "public" eye is to be messy.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Even on snapchat she's been acting weird. :uhh: Kind of have me worried about her.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

leftout

Let's get Monica Source, Santa Monica Blvd shut down

Camo

July 15, 2016, 08:35:06 PM #124 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 08:37:00 PM by Sully
I was gonna post this when it happen yesterday but I dont know how to post pics  :kii: :kii: :kii: but yeah Its about FLOPica. In the comments of the post Brandy replied to a fan who said she wasn't the only one wearing a hat and dancing with boyz. Brandy replied saying "In the same month its not a coincidence" or something like that with a flower after it....  .... and omg I didnt know her name changes automatically i cant ... :hehe:

.betterwiseup

Seneca

Scott.

If it was about Monica. Smh. Not neccessary

MAY

She needs to hurry up and give me some new music to stan over,
because as much as I love Queen, she's beginning to turn me off.

D.I.E.G.O.

GYNandTONIC

Is Bran unraveling? No

Is Bran frustrated? Yes

I understand that Brandy has suppressed feelings for a very long time. Brandy has been so politically correct her whole life, and I think the grooming has caused her to not know how to express herself. It reminds me of a child who is having tantrums because they can't figure out how to get what they want. We begged Bran to stop being so humble and overtly positive, and no she is going to the far left. I don't blame Brandy, I blame the people who have ignored this girls feelings her whole life. She's 30+ now and it's sad to see her still in search of herself. This will pass and in a few it will be a moment we laugh at. As for now Brandy just needs a sincere person in her life, not to tell her how great she is. But simply to affirm all that she feels and can show her more mature ways to let that out.

It will pass.

Camo

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 15, 2016, 09:34:25 PM
As for now Brandy just needs a sincere person in her life, not to tell her how great she is. But simply to affirm all that she feels and can show her more mature ways to let that out.

It will pass.

That part. She needs a "Namu Myoho Renge Kyo" moment.

Gilgamesh.

So that's what she was talking about

I'm probably gonna get banned for this but idc: Brandy, STFU :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Genesis on July 15, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
They hate each other lol
s

They?! :uhh:

Well I didn't see Monica take time out of her day to try to discredit someone else and spread negativity.

H.#.G.*.Z