Brandy added a DC CONCERT DATE to her calendar Nov. 20

Started by #Mu7, October 21, 2016, 07:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

i'm so fucking there...... queen knew i needed to be slayed by her again..... haven't seen her since 2/11 tour!!

Glenda

Which date sis? I'm looking on Ticketmaster rn and I don't see anything.  :ohwow: :howfestive:

KingDavid

It's on LiveNation! New Muisc better be debuted!! I'm in that thing I'm waiting for 9 to buy !!

D.I.E.G.O.

Wtv

Quote from: KingDavid on October 21, 2016, 07:59:40 AM
It's on LiveNation! New Muisc better be debuted!! I'm in that thing I'm waiting for 9 to buy !!

if she debuts her 1st single before Nov. 20, yeah. If not, keep waiting  :-D

Glenda

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on October 21, 2016, 09:01:25 AM

She won't so don't even get your hopes up.

Steffon

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 21, 2016, 09:06:44 AM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on October 21, 2016, 09:01:25 AM

She won't so don't even get your hopes up.

!!!!!!!!!!

Lol facts!!!

She better just drop the album after this long ass wait, ain't nobody got time for a first single anyway 🙄

FRANCE

Wonder how we havent heard a damn thing since their court date that was forever ago? Did either parties show? Was it stuck out? Is Bran released but there is a gag order? Sighs...

Well, have fun guys.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Francois Lite on October 21, 2016, 09:29:41 AM
Wonder how we havent heard a damn thing since their court date that was forever ago? Did either parties show? Was it stuck out? Is Bran released but there is a gag order? Sighs...

Well, have fun guys.

I saw a few posts on different blogs and social media. Per board rules, however, I feel a lot of folks didn't share what was being reported/speculated.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 21, 2016, 09:47:28 AM

Well, have fun guys.

I saw a few posts on different blogs and social media. Per board rules, however, I feel a lot of folks didn't share what was being reported/speculated.

Now's the time to share...  :supluv:

Harlem

Quote from: KingDrewLove on October 21, 2016, 09:58:49 AM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 21, 2016, 09:47:28 AM

Well, have fun guys.

Now's the time to share...  :supluv:

Word!! What happened?
:ATLcameo:

FlowerBomb