M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

Ma Lo

July 09, 2018, 08:21:46 AM #5506 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:22:04 AM by The Serpent & The Rainbow
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
I don't think the Gun mess has anything to do with bran tho

Mon is a power fanatic sdsddssdsddsds

C'mon Dorian .. What does Mo ALWAYS say when she's into with another chick like miss Jones, Megan R, ECT

Take it to the streets!!!

I got something in my purse !

Monica is a hood bitch which is why I like her lolz

BigDawg

Nah that gun shit is dumb af, she wants to protest about violence and inhumanity all the while carrying an AK-47. To me that?s straddling the fence.

Monika

Quote from: Kode Red on July 08, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
Guys, it was a promo for Power. Sit yall ass down somewhere.
that's fine, but you got fuckas in her comments wanting her to do harm towards Brandy. That's evil! Why?
Yahudah

Young

July 09, 2018, 08:26:27 AM #5509 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:38:14 AM by Young
Quote from: BigDawg on July 09, 2018, 08:22:49 AM
Nah that gun shit is dumb af, she wants to protest about violence and inhumanity all the while carrying an AK-47. To me that?s straddling the fence.

You can protest gun violence, senseless killings and inhumanity and still be licensed to carry and do a fun promo shoot for a TV show you like :dead:

not everything has to be woven together as one in the same--cuz it isn't

BigDawg

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 09, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

You can protest gun violence, senseless killing and inhumanity and still be licensed to carry and do a fun promo shoot for a TV show you like? :dead:

not everything has to be woven together as one in the same--cuz it isn't

Ummm no, I reserve my right to disagree on that. There is nothing fun and cute about it.

Monika

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 08:03:14 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 02:25:58 AM
Ppl really think Monica sings better than Brandy? :dead: these tasteless faggs. Lemme post this boxing match vocal

n

Don't waste your time arguing with them. You can't change what people think especially when their opinions are largely based off hatred for another person. Brandy destroys Monica vocally and artistically we know this .. Hhhhhhhh
That's why I say Brandy should continue to do her. They already hate you so keep going...and shut up. Love her, though! I just find it disturbing that some of Monica's fans want her to do warm towards Brandy. Like, does your hatred towords her stem that deep? Fuckin' weirdos!  :uhh:
Yahudah

Young

Quote from: M on July 09, 2018, 08:38:03 AM
Ppl really think Monica sings better than Brandy? :dead: these tasteless faggs. Lemme post this boxing match vocal

n

Don't waste your time arguing with them. You can't change what people think especially when their opinions are largely based off hatred for another person. Brandy destroys Monica vocally and artistically we know this .. Hhhhhhhh
That's why I say Brandy should continue to do her. They already hate you so keep going...and shut up. Love her, though! I just find it disturbing that some of Monica's fans want her to do warm towards Brandy. Like, does your hatred towords her stem that deep? Fuckin' weirdos!  :uhh:

Cccccccccccccc
Hun I don?t think anyone truly wants REAL smoke between them

I think we all want the mess / beef deaded

Monika

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
I'm not understanding why Ghan wont let this go tbh

Gorl Mon literally PUNCHED you in the 90s and you were able to forgive and win the Gram' together. Make another duet and all

WHat is going on now? :uhh:
Like what could she have possibly done? :dead:
No shade but I just know it aint THAT deep
Maybe Monica did something to her. Like why do yall act like Monica is an angel, and Brandy is some damn demon.yall be ready to pouch! Lol
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 08:17:12 AM
Quote from: 1814 on July 09, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
does she really think posing with a gun is cute?

I'm.saying she looks dumb af .. But brandy was dumb as hell too for what she did on that stage .. Bitch I don't mind all the theatrics but if you gon be a bout it bout it Bitch .. Then stand up and be one. They both dumb.
yes,- like why can't she shut up! Like girl, hush!  :shannonsmissing:
Yahudah

Ma Lo

n

Do you know what world we live in ? The Devil's .. And of course they want Brandy gone. When the IG drama over Whitney was happening, she said herself that she got death threats and a whole bunch of hateful things being sent to her from Monica's fans. Monica never addressed it except for briefly in a TMZ interview during which she took the high road like she always does and I commend her for that. But Brandy is holding a grudge and has allowed hatred to grow in her heart for this gorl. It will destroy her too and something needs to be done.

Young

Quote from: M on July 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:16:19 AM
I'm not understanding why Ghan wont let this go tbh

Gorl Mon literally PUNCHED you in the 90s and you were able to forgive and win the Gram' together. Make another duet and all

WHat is going on now? :uhh:
Like what could she have possibly done? :dead:
No shade but I just know it aint THAT deep
Maybe Monica did something to her. Like why do yall act like Monica is an angel, and Brandy is some damn demon.yall be ready to pouch! Lol

I really don?t think it?s That though babe

It really just seems like Mon doesn?t have an issue and is living her life

Both are angels in my eyes tbh? doesn?t make either one perfect tho

BigDawg

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

n

Cccccccccccccc
Hun I don?t think anyone truly wants REAL smoke between them

I think we all want the mess / beef deaded
I don?t think everyone is interested in the beef being over.

CREAM.

Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 09, 2018, 08:05:39 AM
n

Monica?s voice is just heavier. I can?t stand ignorant niggers.
:guys:
HBVCGGHHJJHGHJJHGFCBNJJHVghshhhHbsbhhbd

Young

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 09, 2018, 08:46:25 AM

n

Do you know what world we live in ? The Devil's .. And of course they want Brandy gone. When the IG drama over Whitney was happening, she said herself that she got death threats and a whole bunch of hateful things being sent to her from Monica's fans. Monica never addressed it except for briefly in a TMZ interview during which she took the high road like she always does and I commend her for that. But Brandy is holding a grudge and has allowed hatred to grow in her heart for this gorl. It will destroy her too and something needs to be done.

Is that what you think it is ? That Monica didn?t try to muzzle all of her fans ?