M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheletterJ

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on October 01, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
And Monica is light skinned huh.. I'm just now realizing how light her complexion always been

Yes she?s very light... most people don?t know this about her but she has to tan!

Young

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on October 01, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
And Monica is light skinned huh.. I'm just now realizing how light her complexion always been

Yes she?s very light... most people don?t know this about her but she has to tan!

!!!

She can look borderline pale at times

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Young on October 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Quote from: HotsauceSwag on October 01, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

!!!

She can look borderline pale at times

Laz.... where are ya bby

fedswatchin

It's crazy how AUNTIE she looked for the Everytime the Beat Drop video versus how much YOUNGER she looks now

Young

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on October 01, 2018, 08:54:57 PM
It's crazy how AUNTIE she looked for the Everytime the Beat Drop video versus how much YOUNGER she looks now

Her style is a lot more youthful now

But tbh I loved the Beat Drop video . I want her to give at least one fun record like that on the album

Ma Lo

Monica is crazy beautiful now but in the 90's she wasn't that cute to me

Young

waaaat? Shes definitely elevated her look a bit

but TBIM era Monica was stunning

That Angel of Mine video is drop dead GORGEOUS from start to finish

Ma Lo

Young

sssssssssssssssssssssssss

oh yeah she was 14
Always a cute gorl tho!

Young

Quote from: Zanny on October 01, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
I like the wig now :supluv:

It?s HAWT

And shes WORKING :stressed:

QuotemonicabrownSomebody tell @kountrywayne I?m headed to the studio now ??Listen that video took me OUT!!! To everyone that?s ever supported me thank you! I work constantly to prepare this album!! I?m a tab bit old school and don?t talk about moves until they?re made but it?s all coming soon!! I Love Y?all.... What do you think the album title will be??? ?

Young

Quote from: Zanny on October 02, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
WHERE'S THE FCKIN MUSIC?!?!?!

can you read hun

QuotemonicabrownSomebody tell @kountrywayne I?m headed to the studio now ??Listen that video took me OUT!!! To everyone that?s ever supported me thank you! I work constantly to prepare this album!! I?m a tab bit old school and don?t talk about moves until they?re made but it?s all coming soon!! I Love Y?all.... What do you think the album title will be??? ?