M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on April 16, 2019, 08:27:11 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 16, 2019, 08:16:26 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on April 16, 2019, 08:08:49 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 16, 2019, 06:53:42 PM
Is there proof that it peaked at 81?

cuz I'd like to see it
not some fan made tweet

I deal in facts and substantial receipts

dummy girl
post it or get the fuck out
Bitch. I'm gonna park. And it went 81, that's about as much as the fuck you getting outta me.

Better hop on google.

You weren't questioning that 80 something position when it was posted in the thread, it was all ki ki's then.

Now it's my turn, let's see how this "Commitment" holds up. :hehe:
man get yo lame ass tf back

The shit didn't swim out of the 200s and I'm not the fuck moving on it

Yo retarded ass thought to post every update but now all u have is a typed up post from a casual fan..
Fuck u.. that 80 sumn peak didn't happen..

Now perch in here and seethe over a bitch that's 2 times more successful than ur favorite bitch.. and a girl that can stand on her own and not the handouts of what the men she's dealing with at the time can give her, BITCH
Didn't happen!

yeah faggot I know..

Cuz if it did yo bitch ass would have a fucking receipt of it ...

GLOCK

This is on repeat btw

love that my bitch is making real music and not some shit to fit in with white people that refuse to buy or stream my shit :hehe:

GLOCK

Know ur audience then Queenica

ugh!

legendary self 

GLOCK

April 16, 2019, 08:33:21 PM #10038 Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 08:33:44 PM by Glock
Quote from: WAVÉS. on April 16, 2019, 08:29:24 PM
No one is saying she can't stick to her signature mess but can it at least be well Good? I mean most certainly there are people she's never worked with that can give her great material? Tamia, Mya and Tank surely had no problem creating great material on their latest projects.
this song is beautiful

And sounds nothing like other songs she's done before .. yet still remaining loyal to her core fans and her legacy

Save it 

Young

GLOCK

Can u be there when I need you most??? :uhh: 

Lash him QUEEN

omf 

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 16, 2019, 08:33:21 PM
No one is saying she can't stick to her signature mess but can it at least be well Good? I mean most certainly there are people she's never worked with that can give her great material? Tamia, Mya and Tank surely had no problem creating great material on their latest projects.
this song is beautiful

And sounds nothing like other songs she's done before .. yet still remaining loyal to her core fans and her legacy

Save it

Yeah the girl is wrong af

Young

GLOCK

Who won't change up!!!!

I felt that shit

whew

these fags will def change up on u 

hmph

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2019, 08:34:43 PM
this song is beautiful

Save it

AF

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on April 16, 2019, 08:34:43 PM
this song is beautiful

Save it

GLOCK

Make me feel secure! Forever!

whew 

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 16, 2019, 08:35:17 PM
Who won't change up!!!!

I felt that shit

whew

these fags will def change up on u

hmph