So Amber Rose .. who is bi .. wouldn't date a bi man .. is that offensive?

Started by KING BENTLEY., January 12, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: RIGS on January 13, 2017, 12:09:06 PM
Nothing to be upset over

It's just a little hypocritical
true too

and maybe there's nothing underlying

Her mindset is just weird lol

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 13, 2017, 11:49:54 AM
Wow hope she gets tossed too...
Will folks take action?
interesting question

Kim Burrell was ripped to shreds and Viv too

Neither of the three would risk their lives to pull a phagg from a burning building imo ... so ... iono

H.#.G.*.Z

Cade

Cowgirl

She wouldn't date a bisexual man for the same reason many gay men wouldn't date bisexual men. What's the difference?

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 12, 2017, 10:52:21 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 12, 2017, 07:08:15 PM
jessie j got tired of clit

no shedidn't :-(

Jessie J has addressed her claims earlier this year that she is no longer bisexual because it was a ?phase?.
The singer and former Voice coach, who previously identified as bisexual in interviews, addressed her sexuality in April.

She sparked a backlash when she said at the time: ?Remember the thing that you tried/did back in the day. The phase you had? That is so not YOU anymore?! And you look back and think wow how I?ve changed.
?I only fancy/date/love men, and only men.?
Speaking to Billboard this week, the singer admitted she regretted using the word ?phase? to describe bisexuality.
She said: ?I?m a talker; I wear my heart on my sleeve. But sometimes I just have to know when to shut up.?
According to Billboard, the singer refused to address the comments further or talk about her sexuality.
http://c.steelhousemedia.com/storage/redui/71e44573-1705-44e0-a6c1-8d96eeda82fd.jpgSteelHouse.com
The 26-year-old previously revealed she had received hate messages over the incident, saying: ?I never lied about my sexuality, I never labelled myself.?
?I have dated girls and boys. I was young and I experimented! Who hasn?t? Not with just this topic, but anything! It?s part of life! No lies there.?

The bumping clit life was not for ha
she needed some scrong black mamba up in there :wellheythere:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different