Dominoes <<<<<<<<

Started by BrokenHeartsHeal, January 14, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

this lousy ass shit. I want my fucking 34 fucking dollars back

wtf did they just sent me?

I was better off making a grilled cheese sandwhich and put some bacon in it.

:overit:

MORIAH.

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 14, 2017, 05:37:48 PM
this lousy ass shit. I want my fucking 34 fucking dollars back

wtf did they just sent me?

I was better off making a grilled cheese sandwhich and put some bacon in it.

:overit:

B

Yeah, they're over priced and the quality is shit. Always burnt mess.

You should've gotten GODpa Johns.

yummy

Fag, us new yorkers don't do chain pizza. You know the mop and pop shops are where you're supposed to go.

Heated🔥

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2017, 05:39:03 PM
Fag, us new yorkers don't do chain pizza. You know the mop and pop shops are where you're supposed to go.
which borough u live in?

MORIAH.

January 14, 2017, 05:42:47 PM #4 Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:43:23 PM by MORIAH.

BrokenHeartsHeal

I saw the menu in my draw and just said you know what fuck it lets see if it gives a  digiorno! tea because I haven't had this shit in years. Never again.

The fucking mexicans across the street make some good ass pizza, idk wtf I was thinking.  :-(

BAPHOMET.

cant remember the last time I ordered from Dominaids

Vonc2002

Who tf eats dominoes :dead:
Outside of the wings and maybe the pasta bowls. The pizza is fckn disgusting. Chicago is known for pizza so if im eating dominoes...........honestly, there's no scenario where i would be eating dominoes :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

34 dollars

What the hell did u buy

BrokenHeartsHeal

bitch the best part of this experience was the free soda. I needed something that could make me burp this shit up. :overit:

yummy

Quote from: Redemption on January 14, 2017, 05:40:36 PM
which borough u live in?

Brooklyn

MORIAH.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 14, 2017, 05:49:06 PM
Quote from: Redemption on January 14, 2017, 05:40:36 PM
which borough u live in?

Brooklyn

d

Vonc2002

And Yea, mom and pop pizza is the best but there are some really good chain restaurants here too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Not Dominaids

I had some AIDShut earlier but I kinda regret.

Your Pie is amaze though.     

Vonc2002

January 14, 2017, 05:55:26 PM #14 Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:55:58 PM by Vonc2002
I haven't had pizzahut in literally YEARS but i remember that being the best of all those chains.  I absolutely hate lil ceasers and Dominoes. Some people really like papa johns but that too us pretty fckn bad. Im used to AMAZING pizza so all that shit tastes like some freezer section pizza