Dominoes <<<<<<<<

Started by BrokenHeartsHeal, January 14, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

January 14, 2017, 05:56:26 PM #15 Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 05:56:46 PM by Baphomet.
Yea, KINGhut is a pretty good chain rest'.

Eternal Bell

wenever i have a craving for pizza

i pop one of these in & call it a day

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

I've never had digiorno is it really good?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

I had Pizza Hut over Christmas break and they took 2 hours to deliver my pizza and when it got there this hood driver got there & I was like... "Why are you late :damselindistress:" and he just gave a "sry... :wheresmylawyer:"

and then I opened the box and the pizza was cold and spread apart and the bread/cinnamon sticks were all in one big clump.

Oh I was fuming :fuming:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

tha best frozen pizza out there
:woohoo:

Kaeli.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 14, 2017, 05:59:30 PM
I had Pizza Hut over Christmas break and they took 2 hours to deliver my pizza and when it got there this hood driver got there & I was like... "Why are you late :damselindistress:" and he just gave a "sry... :wheresmylawyer:"

and then I opened the box and the pizza was cold and spread apart and the bread/cinnamon sticks were all in one big clump.

l

Eternal Bell

Cowboy Nine

n

Dom's slays.

The chicken >>

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bad Gorl Tinker on January 14, 2017, 06:00:56 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on January 14, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

l

bitch

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 14, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

the one time i had it it was pretty good.

theres this other brand I like but I can't seem to find the name or the box at the supermarket

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on January 14, 2017, 06:01:34 PM
n

Dom's slays.

The chicken >>
The chicken and pasta bowls but DASSIT! That pizza is almost the worst ive ever tasted. Id rather some of the frozen brands tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

como la whore

All the major pizza chains are trash. I do like Digiorno though  :justabit:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: CDY on January 14, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
All the major pizza chains are trash. I do like Digiorno though  :justabit:

!