They Gave All the Facts About Nicki Minaj's Come Up

Started by ssw4919, October 07, 2015, 09:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

Genesis

Lil kim actually made classic songs/albums and iconic videos. Nickis whole discography is forgettable imo, she doesnt know how to put an album together at all.

Genesis

Nicki was so passive aggresive and bipolar

You say she influenced you, steal her rhymes and image, but at the same damn time throw obvious shade at her in your mixtape tracks :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Genesis on October 10, 2015, 03:40:37 PM
Nicki was so passive aggresive and bipolar

You say she influenced you, steal her rhymes and image, but at the same damn time throw obvious shade at her in your mixtape tracks :plzstop:

She kinda gave a Single Black female tea.  An idolized obession filled with jealousy.  She wanted to BE Kim. :ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

Wow craze how she kinda surpassed Kim to become Raps kween

Admin

GYNandTONIC

Honestly this is the reason why I could never get into Nicki. Originality goes a long way in my book and Ive always seen her as Fisher Price version of Kim.

I already hate copy cats but her desire to kinda sweep it under the rug irritated me even more.

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: 9九 on October 10, 2015, 03:57:13 PM

Which is true but I know Nicki secrectly fumes everytime she sees/hears Lil Kim. She knows who Kim is and she will forever be bothered whether she admitts it or not. She's insecure and sensitive.

The worst day of her life was when Kim popped out that stage at the BET awards. Her heart dropped like she saw her ex at the club.

ssw4919

Quote from: 9九 on October 10, 2015, 03:57:13 PM

Yeah by throwing rocks and hiding her hand.  It's why I can't respect her.  :overit:

It's like Azealia says, now she wants to advocate black women and get everyone to have her back against MTV, when she tore down Kim and other black females to get ahead.

ssw4919

Watching Yo-Yo's Unsung episode, you saw how all the rap females from the eighties/early nineties got along.  They did Bran's remix and it was a big deal.

Now is a good time for a Kim comeback and a new rap female to emerge.