New Toni Braxton - Deadwood

Started by Lazarus, September 14, 2017, 12:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

A day later and Im still fckn mad. 7yrs for this lackluster ass song? Toni I oughta punch yo ass :hmph:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

It's trending at No.47 on YouTube  :stressed:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2017, 10:10:33 PM
A day later and Im still fckn mad. 7yrs for this lackluster ass song? Toni I oughta punch yo ass :hmph:
This song is nice and relatable. Like geez. Not everyone is supposed to come with a bop. This is actually better than "Yesterday"
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

FRANCE

Yesterday >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deadwood

Vonc2002

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on September 14, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
This song is nice and relatable. Like geez. Not everyone is supposed to come with a bop. This is actually better than "Yesterday"
Look, quote me saying anything about a "bop" in here. This ain't a good song. The chorus is weak and its boring. Hands Tied aint a fckn bop but still managed to be a good song.  Am i allowed to not like it? :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
Look, quote me saying anything about a "bop" in here. This ain't a good song. The chorus is weak and its boring. Hands Tied aint a fckn bop but still managed to be a good song.  Am i allowed to not like it? :uhh:
I was speaking in general regarding the bop part. This song is good. It's relatable and she's SINGING. That's your choice to not like the song. 🙄
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

🦚

Love your honesty.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2017, 10:58:39 PM
cnncncncn yea

I don't remember anyone asking for a Mike will made it mess

LOONA.

September 15, 2017, 06:34:36 AM #70 Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:34:54 AM by Drais.
This song is amazing. Her voice is absolutely beautiful. I had to sift her my coin.

And this screams Grammys

Gilgamesh.

Yeah her voice sounds even better...if that's possible at her age :dead:

This chorus is annoying, it sounds like a pre-chorus and keep waiting for it go somewhere lol. I hope he live version is better.

Kaeli.

I like this better than that "hands tied" song y'all were talkin about a few pages ago. Hate that song. But that's probably more because I detest most 2009/2010 R&B. So generic

#Mu7

this song is really nice. i listened again this morning to be sure. sounded better after that "The One 2.0" shit Tamar tried to sift with her preorder.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 15, 2017, 06:56:15 AM
I like this better than that "hands tied" song y'all were talkin about a few pages ago. Hate that song. But that's probably more because I detest most 2009/2010 R&B. So generic
You're completely out of it hun.

Stay in a child's place and HUSH.