Despite Negative Press, Taylor Swift's Reputation Tour Could Be On of the Bigges

Started by Lazarus, January 02, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Vibrant on January 02, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
Quote from: Andrais. on January 02, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
The girls are still acting like this era isn't underperforming? It's still amazing that no one is talking about this era despite her "selling" xxxx amount of copies first week.

And how are all those singles doing in The Hot 100, iTunes, Spotify and Apple Music again?

:dead:
!!!!!
It?s eerily quiet for such a HUGE era
The blockbuster videos lasted 2 mins, the singles never really had any longetibty, and all these stories coming it about how well the era and music and tour are doing despite no one talking about it on social media :dead:
She buys these stories and she can afford too, didn?t her millionaire father  have his own label bankroll her career?

Ya'll are reading!

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:17:05 PM
Why does there need to be a social media blitz about an album that's still selling 100k every week :dead:
The way yall grasp at anything to say this girl ain't doing good :plzstop:
This ain't noting like no lady gaga born this way.  This album is already 3x platinum and 2 million of that is in pure sales. Did that born this way album even sell 2 million copies? If u read the article, this even explains why her tour didn't sell out in a matter of minutes.  The girl literally doubled the damn tkt prices to try to side step scalpers who bought her mess up and profited the last go round. Like, the way this place will spin some shit just to promote its own weird narrative is beyond fckn me :dead:
She's underperforming the way Gag did

Gaga sold one million first week and her single CLIMBED like crazy
Taylor's album is 3x platinum and still selling 100k a week :dead:
Guys.............. :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

And I love how they run to the ?oh! White girl, of course she sold more?
no niggas, because there?s plenty white artists that aren?t selling as much or more than Beyonce
so stop running that tired ass skin color nonsense...it?s late

and just admit that Taylor is running shit instead of hiding behind skin color

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
Why does there need to be a social media blitz about an album that's still selling 100k every week :dead:
This ain't noting like no lady gaga born this way.  This album is already 3x platinum and 2 million of that is in pure sales. Did that born this way album even sell 2 million copies? If u read the article, this even explains why her tour didn't sell out in a matter of minutes.  The girl literally doubled the damn tkt prices to try to side step scalpers who bought her mess up and profited the last go round. Like, the way this place will spin some shit just to promote its own weird narrative is beyond fckn me :dead:

BOY

I didn't say she FLOPPED

I said shes DECLINING

and shes certified but hasn't sold that

But let's just finish this convo in 2 years with her next album

I see you want to ignore everything and go "3x PLAT!!" as a response  :kii: :kii:

GRAND

Quote from: Mel on January 02, 2018, 05:22:05 PM
no niggas, because there?s plenty white artists that aren?t selling as much or more than Beyonce

lkLKSLKKDSDS

lash us racist king

XXX.

Pump the brakes on that wheelchair, sis.

You brought up the black girl.  And I'm letting you know NO ONE black in music is selling more than the 2 highest selling artists in the game that are both white women with blonde hair and blue eyes.

America's Sweethearts.

Next caaaaaase!

Mel.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

lkLKSLKKDSDS

lash us racist king

If calling me racist helps you sleep better at night
be my guest, luv...not gonna argue with you

because I see that?s what you want, I?m not giving you the satisfaction of one.

Mel.

Quote from: XXX. on January 02, 2018, 05:24:02 PM

Pump the brakes on that wheelchair, sis.

You brought up the black girl.  And I'm letting you know NO ONE black in music is selling more than the 2 highest selling artists in the game that are both white women with blonde hair and blue eyes.

America's Sweethearts.

Next caaaaaase!

No, you just sound ignorant
but ignorance is bliss, bask in it.

:feelinmyself:

GRAND

Quote from: Mel on January 02, 2018, 05:25:57 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

lkLKSLKKDSDS

lash us racist king

xcccccccccc

i just love how you refer to blacks as niggas and make comments about their 'circles' in defense of white people

warms my heart  :wub:

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

BOY

I didn't say she FLOPPED

I said shes DECLINING

I see you want to ignore everything and go "3x PLAT!!" as a response  :kii: :kii:
Because there is no fckn decline. :dead:
I'm not even a Taylor swift fan but I'm no hater either.  Her last album just crossed 6 million in pure sales and her current album is already at 2 million IN PURE SALES  and still selling about 100k a week and has only been out like literally a hair over a month. This is silly af :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

XXX.

Months later it all FIZZELED down, and then her next era... lol

This is happening to Taylor as we speak. I dunno why it's suddenly impossible for someone to decline

Literally who HASN'T?

Your point is totally valid.  Taylor is still obviously going to sell like crazy.  She's coming off of a Diamond album.  (It's 9x Platinum).  DUH!  She was going to push those numbers before people even heard the material.

The fall off is happening in the slow ticket sales which are NOT only based on ticket prices.  And the response to the singles which has been extremely lackluster.  "Look" breaking records for one of the fastest falls down the Hot 100.  And none of the 3 or 4 other records she has out even being in the Top 10 on the Hot 100 for the last 6 weeks?    And on top of that, one features Ed Sheeran.

But 1 million!  2 million!

It's comical watching people break down things in such a pedestrian way.

Mel.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:27:47 PM
Quote from: Mel on January 02, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

lkLKSLKKDSDS

lash us racist king

xcccccccccc

i just love how you refer to blacks as niggas and make comments about their 'circles' in defense of white people

warms my heart  :wub:

I?m black
I can say nigga as much as I want to.

anything else?

b7

Her popularity has definitely dwindled. Especially on social media

That last era was a monster in comparison, as was the one right before it. ?Red? or some mess

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 05:29:30 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on January 02, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

BOY

I didn't say she FLOPPED

I said shes DECLINING

Because there is no fckn decline. :dead:
I'm not even a Taylor swift fan but I'm no hater either.  Her last album just crossed 6 million in pure sales and her current album is already at 2 million IN PURE SALES  and still selling about 100k a week and has only been out like literally a hair over a month. This is silly af :plzstop:
ok vonc lmao!

but you didnt see rihs decline last era, so i dunno why im doing this

have a good evening   :traciandchelle: