Could you be in an open relationship?

Started by GLOCK, April 04, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 04, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Being in an open relationship with a guy who dates girls is the worst. Because you can't even compete with that. I love myself too much and I'm too protective of my feelings now to allow myself to go through that.
I used to think this way too

but with bi guys ... there's two kinds, each one gets something different from each gender
some bi guys love str8 sex more, but can sit and cuddle and talk with a male for hours
some bi guys love gay sex, but don't allow themselves to develop feelings

H.#.G.*.Z

Mel.

April 04, 2018, 11:20:54 AM #17 Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:21:34 AM by Mel.
Absolutely not.
I don?t believe in them either

I find them to be selfish
no man/woman who really loves you would ask you to be in one or want to share you

Heated🔥

Quote from: SAINT BENTLEY. on April 04, 2018, 11:18:13 AM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on April 04, 2018, 09:32:15 AM
Being in an open relationship with a guy who dates girls is the worst. Because you can't even compete with that. I love myself too much and I'm too protective of my feelings now to allow myself to go through that.
I used to think this way too

but with bi guys ... there's two kinds, each one gets something different from each gender
some bi guys love str8 sex more, but can sit and cuddle and talk with a male for hours
some bi guys love gay sex, but don't allow themselves to develop feelings
n this is why I don?t get involved with DL or bi Niggas cause they be all over the place.

Eternal Bell

Kalifornia.

Kurama

April 04, 2018, 12:02:22 PM #21 Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 12:02:57 PM by Kurama
Initially I've always said  nah. Although sole monogamy would be ideal, it just doesn't seem realistic anymore. Its something I might be open to in the future.

Edit: I think im more on the polygamy side of  things.

LOONA.

LOONA.

Oh and actually lemme take my initial response back.

I'd be open to a 3 way relationship.

:nogrammynoneck:   

fresh

Quote from: M'Baku on April 04, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
n

Post proof bitch or don?t bring it to the playground

:dead: :dead:

And no! I?d only be able to do it if I were the only person alowed to play a bit. We can?t both be out here slanging dick.

GLOCK

Quote from: fresh on April 04, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
Quote from: M'Baku on April 04, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
n

Post proof bitch or don?t bring it to the playground

:dead: :dead:

And no! I?d only be able to do it if I were the only person alowed to play a bit. We can?t both be out here slanging dick.
ddddd

Yeah

LOONA.

STUNNA GOD

No.

No shade, but the whole idea is kinda dumb and unnecessary to me... with any way you try to present the idea on the table. :dead: