Basketball Wives Season 7 Preview (no super trailer)

Started by Scott., May 10, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

Quote from: XXX. on May 10, 2018, 04:05:58 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 10, 2018, 04:04:13 PM
Quote from: XXX. on May 10, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 10, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Jackie is the literal Queen tho, crazy bitch.
DDFFFFFGHGGGGGGFFFFFGGGFFGGGGFFFDDFFF

!!!! Not Jack announcing the new girls n all. Poor Ev. The way they got her n Tamz looking like lessers in these new promos.

But ?Omf! Back!?

:omf:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie is the fucking Queen.  Period.  If it was not for her MESS, the entire franchise would have been canceled years ago.

She keeps the lights on. 

And she knows it.

Remember when she told Malaysia and Draya, ?I AM the group?.  :kii:

They were PISSED :plzstop:

:plzstop: :kii:

Or when the girls tried to kick her off the trip and she said, "I am the ISLAND!"  :plzstop: :kii:

Remember when she booked Draya's hotel room on the opposite side of the hotel away from everyone, because she didn't want her near Doug?  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Jackie >>>>

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

b7

Quote from: XXX. on May 10, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Quote from: YAH. on May 10, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
Guys r y?all ready?  :kii:

YES!  :plzstop:

I hope we can watch it in peace without the same girls coming in every week to say "This is so dry!  I miss Miseri!"

Well, go follow her on Instagram.

n
ggggggggggggggggggggggg

So glad she?s FIRED lmaoooo

b7

Quote from: BowDown on May 10, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 10, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Quote from: BowDown on May 10, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
Jackie is the literal Queen tho, crazy bitch.
DDFFFFFGHGGGGGGFFFFFGGGFFGGGGFFFDDFFF

!!!! Not Jack announcing the new girls n all. Poor Ev. The way they got her n Tamz looking like lessers in these new promos.

But ?Omf! Back!?

:omf:
mdcnffnbggnfrnrffbfbf

Jackie is reality tv gold!!

:omf: :omf: :omf:
bcncncnncncncnc when they got drunk and she started crying :kii:

Scott.

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
I like her already.

So do l.

I wonder who she was speaking of when she said they can dish it out, but can?t take it and very hypocritical

Gilgamesh.

Probably the Old Lady Gang, that sounds like Shaunie to a tea.

Malaysia seems really disconnected this season. If you follow her IG you would never know she was on the show tbh. I'm getting "last season" tea.

Cowboy Nine

Something?s up with Malaysia, she seems really off in general, like in interviews and stuff she doesn?t seem the same.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

Malaysia seems really disconnected this season. If you follow her IG you would never know she was on the show tbh. I'm getting "last season" tea.
!!!!!!!!

She seems SO disconnected and over it. I even felt it during last season?s reunion. Honestly, I would be too... Being around Shaunie, Tamz, etc seems so draining and mentally exhausting.

Malaysia hasnt brought a damn thing to the show for seasons now, but she?ll always have a seat at the table, if she wants it. She?s clearly the fan fav and VH1 clearly loves her too. The Kristen girl is her cousin, so I?m sure that was their compromise to keep her on the show since Brandi is gone.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on May 12, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

!!!!!!!!

She seems SO disconnected and over it. I even felt it during last season?s reunion. Honestly, I would be too... Being around Shaunie, Tamz, etc seems so draining and mentally exhausting.

Malaysia hasnt brought a damn thing to the show for seasons now, but she?ll always have a seat at the table, if she wants it. She?s clearly the fan fav and VH1 clearly loves her too. The Kristen girl is her cousin, so I?m sure that was their compromise to keep her on the show since Brandi is gone.

I knew Kwee was the fuck over it when she spilled the tea that production told Brandi to gate crash Evelyn's event last season

Interviewer: so why was she there? Lolz!

Malaysia: cause the producer told her to be  :rudone:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on May 12, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
Something?s up with Malaysia, she seems really off in general, like in interviews and stuff she doesn?t seem the same.
I feel like unlike Jackie and others, she?s being her genuine self and not just putting on as a character for the sake of the show. She can?t deal with the fakeness and being around a bunch of girls she doesn?t use. We saw that her first season when she did the ?clap clap? and said ?are we done here?? and got up n left. SZXZZZZZZXZZZZZZZ Queen is so... reals.

But yea. I feel like she?s done and this will probably be her last season..

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Quote from: Trey on May 12, 2018, 12:55:52 PM

!!!!!!!!

I knew Kwee was the fuck over it when she spilled the tea that production told Brandi to gate crash Evelyn's event last season

Interviewer: so why was she there? Lolz!

Malaysia: cause the producer told her to be  :rudone:
SHSHSHSHDHSHSJDJJSJSJSJSJDJDJDJDJDJDKDKDJDJDDJFJDJDJDJFJJDJDJDJDJDJJSJSJSJSJSJSJSNS

!!!!! Shaunie kinda addressed when she was answering who?ll be returning the next season.

?Yea... we had some ?production? issues with her... not sure if she?s returning just yet. Lol?  :plzstop:

I do NOT  blame Malaysia!!! Y?all would NOT have me looking foolish and compromising my friendship with my bestie for a show that?s on its last life.

:udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

Nnnnn

I hope these newbies bring the MESS cause I can't do another season of "Evelyn slept with my ex"  and they're already teasing that that's the drama between Tami/Jennifer/Ev

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 12, 2018, 01:11:00 PM
Nnnnn

I hope these newbies bring the MESS cause I can't do another season of "Evelyn slept with my ex"  and they're already teasing that that's the drama between Tami/Jennifer/Ev
g

!!! The Miami stans live for a nostalgic late mess. This WWE wrestler sis better drag Tami or Shaunie or I?m not fucking clapping.

:udontlookok: