Why I hate whites

Started by FlowerBomb, November 06, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Cowgirl

It?s not his fault, blame the organization..

FlowerBomb

November 06, 2018, 07:58:33 AM #3 Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 08:02:06 AM by WTF

QuoteThe actor reportedly applied on the basis of his ?mixed heritage?, having previously claimed he had ?gone through the struggles of a black man? despite being born to white Irish parents.

Growing up, Mr Lennon?s high cheekbones and curly hair led people to see him as mixed race, making him the target of racist slurs, according to an ebook he wrote 10 years ago, unearthed by the The Sunday Times.

He talked about his racial identity when he appeared on a 1990s episode of BBC series Everyman, the synopsis for which says: ?Anthony Lennon was born in Kilburn, west London. His parents both come from Ireland and are both indisputably white.

I live in Kilburn and the Irish are the dominant group, no one is calling this fucking paddy a nigger!

Ma Lo

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 06, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Quote from: BowDown on November 06, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
It?s not his fault, blame the organization..
I wouldn't say that.

Many Black people have a lot of European tea in their family history. So I think that makes things trickier sometimes.
Rachel Dolezal is one that could easily be "Creole" or something once she put that kinky curly mess in her head.

The NAACP didn't even catch on. And it's a Black organization. :omf: :plzstop:
They probably just assumed she was "high yella".

It is his fault for misrepresenting himself.

Yep

Kurama

BAPHOMET.