Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: MelMel on March 02, 2019, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 02, 2019, 09:48:13 PM
Quote from: STAYFLO. on March 02, 2019, 08:57:49 PM

ACKKKKKK

brit slayed this TOO. the dance break >>>>>>

these bitches really came tf out SWINGING these sophomore eras huh
this was Britney's third era but yes both slayed these slutty ass tracks  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I do remember Brit fans being like "What the hell is this?" when it first came out too tho. Kinda like how some of Ariana's fans hated what Pharell did with Ariana. That switch from the big Max Martin tunes to something more edgy. It took a while for it to grow on me then but its everything now.

MelMel

Quote from: SPARK on March 02, 2019, 10:25:57 PM
Quote from: MelMel on March 02, 2019, 10:21:59 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on March 02, 2019, 09:48:13 PM
Quote from: STAYFLO. on March 02, 2019, 08:57:49 PM

ACKKKKKK

brit slayed this TOO. the dance break >>>>>>

these bitches really came tf out SWINGING these sophomore eras huh
this was Britney's third era but yes both slayed these slutty ass tracks  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I do remember Brit fans being like "What the hell is this?" when it first came out too tho. Kinda like how some of Ariana's fans hated what Pharell did with Ariana. That switch from the big Max Martin tunes to something more edgy. It took a while for it to grow on me then but its everything now.
the white gays always lacked taste

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

March 03, 2019, 05:13:39 AM #33 Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 06:07:39 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: SPARK on March 02, 2019, 09:23:50 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 02, 2019, 09:10:47 PM
Why was this so controversial? Cause she wore chaps?

Christina was a Disney girl. And back in 2000-2002, these pop girls (the likes of Britney, Christina, Jessica, etc) coming out and doing something like this was waaay over the top. I remember being in high school when this song came out and everyone was so shocked by it. Times have definitely changed though. Back then, women weren't praised for being sexually free and provocative. Climate's much more open to that now. We're talking about a time when even Brandy, Monica, Aaliyah, etc had to maintain a clean image. Imagine if Brandy came out with Dirrty in 2001.

That's true. I guess the knock made forget all of that :ohwow:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Inkling on March 02, 2019, 09:56:27 PM
At Madonna didnt quite get away with being a whore wither

erotic flopped to hell

MTV cut the kiss from her video with Britney too.

b7

because there was no slow progression from genie in a bottle and what a girl wants to THAT ssdddd

Blackpantha

Quote from: ophelia_b on March 02, 2019, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on March 02, 2019, 06:13:29 PM
This song is still my jam... On the second verse in the video when she went down low and opened up her legs.

YESSSSS she slayed that lil lite twerk before the girls were even twerking like that

I lived for that song and video. It was so unexpected and raw.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Opposites Attract.

MTV and TRL were so big at the time that I don't think anyone cared about chart positions. If your video was Top 5 on TRL you were a success.

The industry has changed so much and I think it started during 2008 when Gaga stepped on the scene.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

Quote from: 1RIG on March 03, 2019, 05:21:22 AM
because there was no slow progression from genie in a bottle and what a girl wants to THAT ssdddd

She just played a whore in the lady marmalade video.

This video got banned for promoting the illegal underground sex clubs.

She wanted to keep up with Britney so bad, but didn't know how to keep it classy.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 03, 2019, 06:15:40 AM
MTV and TRL were so big at the time that I don't think anyone cared about chart positions. If your video was Top 5 on TRL you were a success.

The industry has changed so much and I think it started during 2008 when Gaga stepped on the scene.

When did Youtube start? I would say the birth Youtube and the shift from illegal downloads to legal streaming effected the chart positions more than Gaga did.

African Queen

This was my jam. It was nasty and I loved it. I think it went number 1 in the UK.

African Queen

ton

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 03, 2019, 06:38:15 AM
:supluv:
Quote from: STAYFLO. on March 02, 2019, 09:32:26 PM
Kae r u really 40

And white

not "cooter"

Every once in a while her mask slips. :woohoo:
fag we'll team with Kaeler before you

Don't try it, old cracker  :udontlookok:

Gilgamesh.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 03, 2019, 06:30:53 AM
Quote from: WAVÉS. on March 03, 2019, 06:15:40 AM

When did Youtube start? I would say the birth Youtube and the shift from illegal downloads to legal streaming effected the chart positions more than Gaga did.
I was speaking more so about the creation of stans and worrying about chart positions and mess.

It's unconditional, these days you know....