Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on March 14, 2019, 03:17:57 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on March 14, 2019, 03:14:32 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2019, 01:04:34 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on March 14, 2019, 11:33:20 AM
Sanaa Lathan is a bitch.
I KNEW IT! What happened bbe

My friends and I were at this theater in LA called the Arclight to see the 'Amy' documentary.

One of my friends spotted her in the lobby. She was there with a couple of other girls but was kinda standing off to herself. My friend went over to say hi and let her know that she's a big fan. Sanaa was so cold and barely shook my friend's hand. Very rude.

I'm like, bitch you have a handful of fans. You should be happy someone even acknowledged you.

And she's very basic looking in person. Not as cute as people give her.
Knew this girl was a piece of shit

Regina would never
!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

fj:LKSDFJLK

playing devils adv' here but... She doesn't have to say hi to the....lower class :udontlookok: 

Kalifornia.

n

My friend is probably more coined than her tbqfhwy

Kalifornia.

She's definitely more coined than that APE in your sig

Kalifornia.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Michelle Williams on March 14, 2019, 12:33:07 PM
George Michael sucked my dick in a wooded area in London he was well known to cruise before he died. I sucked off Iranian boyfriend. He has a massive cock.

girl

ton

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 14, 2019, 03:47:45 PM
fj:LKSDFJLK

playing devils adv' here but... She doesn't have to say hi to the....lower class :udontlookok:
cccxçvvvv

jtwoeleven

Met Angela Bassett in person. She's just as gorgeous in person as she is on film.

fedswatchin