Viva Las Vegas: Why Sin City Residencies No Longer Signify A Long Farewell

Started by zaiye9837, March 20, 2019, 08:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaiye9837

QuoteOnce thought to be a lucrative last hurrah for an aging artist's career, the Las Vegas residency has undergone a sea change in the last decade, playing long-term host to mega-stars like Lady Gaga, Cardi B, Drake and more

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/viva-las-vegas-why-sin-city-residencies-no-longer-signify-long-farewell?fbclid=IwAR0N9sV8MzuKjQyWFO8g2hf7C4FEWfyFylolbG5GSEvJ0qf8D8qR3oilvfQ

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

BAPHOMET.

FlowerBomb

If over means a Vegas concert series, a Rock & Roll HOF induction in 2 weeks and playing Glastonbury then I'll take it!

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: Violate on March 20, 2019, 10:23:37 AM
If over means a Vegas concert series, a Rock & Roll HOF induction in 2 weeks and playing Glastonbury then I'll take it!
Whew. 98% of singers are begging to be "over" by this definition.