Childish Gambino & Rihanna's 'Guava Island' Film Coming to Amazon Ahead of Coach

Started by Lazarus, April 10, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

the colour palette they're using is also trash and the drums I heard were trash too.

See? there's LOTS of stuff

BAPHOMET.

didnt like the font/text they're using and the editing is cheap 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

QuoteDespite eight nominations at the 2017 Grammy Awards on Sunday night Ri didn't take home a single golden gramophone from the Recording Academy

That set a new Grammy record for the noms in one night without a win.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:36:49 PM
QuoteDespite eight nominations at the 2017 Grammy Awards on Sunday night Ri didn't take home a single golden gramophone from the Recording Academy

[/youtube]
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

CHOKE

opha lipa

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:36:49 PM

dhsfsgdgf post the link to this article 'aggot
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

QuoteAfter the conclusion of the 59th annual Grammy Awards Rihanna's faithful fan group, The Navy, is in absolute uproar.  Rightfully so, if you ask us, as the Bajan beauty's critically acclaimed set, 'Anti,' entered the race with a whopping 8 nominations.  Not only that, the album and/or its content were believed to be clear frontrunners in at least half of those categories.

Sadly, by the night's end, that's all the opus remained:  nominated.  That's right, despite birthing one of 2016's biggest hits, 'Work,' breaking streaming records, and even yielding some of the singer's most artistically mature offerings to date, the album was completely snubbed.

Leave it to Rih though to even fail

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

BAPHOMET.

Rihanna, nominated for the 7 awards listed above and Best Rap Song for 'Famous' with Kanye West, walked away from tonight's showing completely empty handed.  The upset places her in history books as the female artist with the most nominations and no win for a single Grammy event. 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on April 11, 2019, 12:38:51 PM
That fat ass was firmly PLANTED that night huh?

the WHOLE damn night. Didnt even bother to ask sis to present an award or nothing.

Just sit on DOWN and relax sdkjdsjhdjjds

opha lipa

Following a stunning performance of her song "Diamonds," Rihanna accepted the first-ever Icon Award at the American Music Awards tonight. It was presented to her by her mother, Monica Braithwaite, following a video commemoration from Jay Z and a video montage showing her career highlights.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/rihanna-wins-first-ever-icon-award-at-american-music-awards-184448/amp/

trailblazing self

:stressed:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

CHOKE

They could have at least given the bitch an album packaging award 

They really don't use ha huh?

Poor Rih

BAPHOMET.

that shitty grammy-less and really not awarded at all album  :dead:

her submissions for the Grammys had me fucking WEAK

QuoteANTI: Album Of The Year, Urban Contemporary Album

WORK: Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Pedormancy,  Best Music Video

SAME OL' MISTAKES: Best Rock Performance

NEEDED ME: Best R&B Song, Best R&B Performance

LOVE ON THE BRAIN: Best Traditional R&B Performance

KISS IT BETTER: Best R&B Song

NOTHING IS PROMISED: Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, Best Rap/Sung Performance, Best Rap Song

TOO GOOD: Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR: Best Dance Recording, Best Music Video