Brandy is starting to tick me off

Started by Afrodisiac15, January 10, 2020, 01:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on January 10, 2020, 02:02:06 PM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on January 10, 2020, 01:59:03 PM
I can't even listen to any of her songs now. I'm so over her at this point. She let us down like we don't mean nothing. I'm so disappointed....
i felt this!

Also how you doing bby, missed you Luv!

I'm good and you  :-P :blush:

Afrodisiac15

It's not that a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year is the biggest of deals but her communicating with her fan base and showing love is. U know the way she wants us to when she finally releases new music. 

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BigDawg

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on January 10, 2020, 02:30:22 PM
It's not that a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year is the biggest of deals but her communicating with her fan base and showing love is. U know the way she wants us to when she finally releases new music.

She could just be done with music for good.

lovechild

She has the Grammys coming up and that award show she performed on so let's wait and see if she takes advantage of this press and releases during that time. That would be dope!! & her bday/Whitney date also coming up so I'm hoping in the Next month or 2 sis atleast release an official single and video . 

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: lovechild on January 10, 2020, 04:38:44 PM
She has the Grammys coming up and that award show she performed on so let's wait and see if she takes advantage of this press and releases during that time. That would be dope!! & her bday/Whitney date also coming up so I'm hoping in the Next month or 2 sis atleast release an official single and video .

She got tons of opportunities to take advantage of in the last 10 years lol She's lazy.

Once her finances will go dry, she'll come back and swear to god (like she already did) that "this is the last time" she disappear for so long from the music scene and from her fanbase.

So disrespectful ughhhhh

lovechild

I get it trust but I'm optimistic she's coming in the next month . Camper also just posted on his story a photo of them and finished emojis and I'm sure he's sick of hearing the fans asking for an update . Sis has. Also been extremely quiet which usually means she's up to something or has some surprise

Afrodisiac15

I think Brandy is really tight with her coin though she has them I'm sure it's costly producing a album of her standards.  

AfroJisiac

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on January 11, 2020, 01:09:23 PM
Quote from: lovechild on January 10, 2020, 04:38:44 PM

She got tons of opportunities to take advantage of in the last 10 years lol She's lazy.

Once her finances will go dry, she'll come back and swear to god (like she already did) that "this is the last time" she disappear for so long from the music scene and from her fanbase.

So disrespectful ughhhhh

that! 

sfdghjk

AfroJisiac

this album better not be weak.... cause ch....

lovechild

Yoooo I started watching thenextBrandy vlogs and got mad again . Sis literally never even dropped the EP lol & where is the book? The movie? I hope sis comes and just slays us this year cuz chh