Celebrities Prince hated

Started by Vonc2002, July 05, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: afromoondiac on July 06, 2020, 06:00:07 AM
Quote from: Jayda X on July 06, 2020, 05:25:03 AM
When he declined to duet with MJ on "Bad" because he didn't want to sing to opening line or have it sung TO him :omf: :omf: :omf: :omf:

Your butt is mine..

:ohwow:
:woohoo:

b7

Janet really had Prince, MJ and Madonna quaking in their boots  :kii: :kii: :kii: 

Wasn't MJ a bit jealous of her big record deal as well? lolz

Dr Naomi Campbell

July 06, 2020, 09:24:55 AM #32 Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:31:53 AM by Jayda X
Jdjdjdj I think they all re-negotiated higher next time around :dead:
Janet was the first to trigger those double digit deal
Her deal was the biggest at the time because after 3 albums she'd be a free agent, whilst the others were tied to 6/7 albums

Ma Lo

Prince was a Jehovah's Witness they are all conceited and think they are better.

Cowboy Nine

This musical genius ass legend

ack!

b7

Quote from: Jayda X on July 06, 2020, 09:24:55 AM
Her deal was the biggest at the time because after 3 albums she'd be a free agent, whilst the others were tied to 6/7 albums
bddjhdjfjfjjfjf 2-3 album deals >>>>>

I wouldn't sign ANYTHING more than that. She was Blessed

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RIGs on July 06, 2020, 09:41:20 AM
Quote from: Jayda X on July 06, 2020, 09:24:55 AM
bddjhdjfjfjjfjf 2-3 album deals >>>>>

I wouldn't sign ANYTHING more than that. She was Blessed
and then she set the bar higher AGAIN and signed a new mess with Virgin for 80mil :dead: and got her masters 7 years after the contract ended

Dr Naomi Campbell

July 06, 2020, 09:45:36 AM #39 Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 09:47:44 AM by Jayda X
Janet
Quote• "One day, Prince was walking around Paisley Park muttering, 'F—ing Janet Jackson, f—ing Janet Jackson.' When I asked the art director there, 'What's this Jackson thing about?,' he explained that it was because Janet Jackson had just signed the biggest record deal of the time [with Virgin Records in 1996, reportedly worth $80 million]." — Scott Buccheit, Prince's former personal photographer

Madonna
Quote• "Then there was the night Madonna showed up at Prince's Radio City Music Hall gig in New York -- front and center -- and the way I remember it, he couldn't resist the temptation to needle her. During a breakdown in a song near the end of the show, he looked right at her and said something like, 'I can sing and dance at the same time. I don't lip-sync.' Whether it was in fun or not, Madonna ran out of the gig in a huff. And although I didn't witness this, I heard that she waited for Prince to leave and chased his limo halfway down 51st Street with her dancers in tow." — Prince's former publicist Michael Pagnotta

Michael

Quote"When both were recording at the same Los Angeles studio, Prince invited [Michael] Jackson to play ping-pong. Michael, who had lived a sheltered life, didn't know how. 'You want me to slam it?' Prince asked, according to engineer David Z, who was there. Michael dropped his paddle and held his hands up in front of his face so the ball wouldn't hit him. Michael walked out with his bodyguard, and Prince started strutting around like a rooster. 'Did you see that? He played like Helen Keller.' " —

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7348502/prince-anecdotes-bizarre-weird-funny-janet-jackson-madonna-michael-jackson

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cartierline

fffffff

Prince was a fucking BITCH :uhh: :kii:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote• "I wasn't allowed to call him, ever. Even when we were married; I had to wait for him to call me. I've no idea why." — Prince's first wife and one-time muse, Mayte Garcia (Daily Mail, 2006)

I stan a real queen

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda X on July 06, 2020, 09:51:50 AM
Quote• "I wasn't allowed to call him, ever. Even when we were married; I had to wait for him to call me. I've no idea why." — Prince's first wife and one-time muse, Mayte Garcia (Daily Mail, 2006)

I stan a real queen
Weirdo*
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Moon

im crying tears at him throwing the control album onto his driveway

dffddggdgfgff

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Jayda X on July 06, 2020, 09:51:50 AM

I stan a real queen
:plzstop: