Y’all saw Drake followed Brandy on the gram?

Started by Kaeli., April 04, 2021, 08:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kaeli.


Lane Bryant Jumpsuit




Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different



Young


Vonc2002

Yall still want this? Drake is UGH and I'm good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





HUGO

Y'all do this every time.
:plzstop:

The same okie doke. Nothing is gonna come from this

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 10:26:03 PM
Y'all do this every time.
:plzstop:

The same okie doke. Nothing is gonna come from this
yes

that and the whole oh this person is apart of it will be great

like tim story on that pilot

im tired of ppul doing that

oh breyon
oh the guy from bet
oh drake

like no one has been able to help brandy and nothing groundbreaking came from it



Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Palladium

Quote from: HUGO on April 04, 2021, 10:26:03 PM
Y'all do this every time.
:plzstop:

The same okie doke. Nothing is gonna come from this

sdsdssdsds

Probably just had a Brandy listening session and asked his self why he wasn't following her

Saint

I thought he been followed her for some reason.  That's nice that he noticed her. Ain't nothing coming out of this though cuz for one thing ..Bran is so far up campers ass and so infatuated with him that she won't  work with anyone other than him right now ...and that ain't a good thing. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: The Night King on April 05, 2021, 04:40:43 AM
I thought he been followed her for some reason.  That's nice that he noticed her. Ain't nothing coming out of this though cuz for one thing ..Bran is so far up campers ass and so infatuated with him that she won't  work with anyone other than him right now ...and that ain't a good thing.

according to rig she always works with multiple producers :wub:



Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Mrd0ndada

She had a few sessions with B.cox earlier this year if that counts for something in here lol 
🙄

FRANCE

April 05, 2021, 08:12:39 AM #12 Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 08:13:53 AM by FRANCE
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on April 05, 2021, 07:52:17 AM
She had a few sessions with B.cox earlier this year if that counts for something in here lol

I know she was in the studio with him last yr right after Verzuz. She went back and did more work in 2021 too? If so, I wouldn't mind that at all.

brocka4life

When will y'all realize that y'all ruin your own experiences as a Brandy fan by doing stuff like this? Just let things play out the way they do and go from there.

All this detective work y'all be doing, but still be missing REAL things she's working on until they're announced in press releases.  :plzstop:

brocka4life

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on April 05, 2021, 05:16:42 AM
Quote from: The Night King on April 05, 2021, 04:40:43 AM
I thought he been followed her for some reason.  That's nice that he noticed her. Ain't nothing coming out of this though cuz for one thing ..Bran is so far up campers ass and so infatuated with him that she won't  work with anyone other than him right now ...and that ain't a good thing.

according to rig she always works with multiple producers :wub:

When wasn't that true?