RHOP Official Thread (Candiace Announces Pregnancy / Nnigga & Robyn Both FIRED)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

BetterAngels

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 21, 2022, 05:59:10 PMhttps://twitter.com/tea_witdre/status/1594806638552162309

v

Not Big Foot deactivating her Twitter and limiting her comments on IG. :dead:  :dead:

That's because she's been getting lashed.  Most comments have been against her actions and supporting Wendy.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BetterAngels on November 21, 2022, 06:42:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 21, 2022, 05:59:10 PMhttps://twitter.com/tea_witdre/status/1594806638552162309

v

Not Big Foot deactivating her Twitter and limiting her comments on IG. :dead:  :dead:

That's because she's been getting lashed.  Most comments have been against her actions and supporting Wendy.
!!!!

She should just take it like the big burly man she looks like.

Cowboy Nine

Quote"I don't know the entire story but I applaud Wendy for not getting physical as I did after I was hit in the face with a glass,"

n

this lady is a revisionist historian

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on November 22, 2022, 10:18:51 AMMia was wrong and so were you

!!

I love how everyone is glossing over the facts.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine on November 22, 2022, 10:18:05 AM
Quote"I don't know the entire story but I applaud Wendy for not getting physical as I did after I was hit in the face with a glass,"

n

sbsbsbsbssbsbbsbssb

She's so blinded by her rage that she forgot Gizball was the one that pushed her first before she snapped. :plzstop:

Cowgirl

And once again, Monique misdirected her anger toward Candiace instead of Gizelle. That's who she should have had that energy for..

Cowgirl

And I forgot about Charrisse trying to throw that champagne lounge in again. Can we get rid of her ugly, boring ass once and for all?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 22, 2022, 10:46:11 AM
Quote from: Nine on November 22, 2022, 10:18:05 AM

n

sbsbsbsbssbsbbsbssb

She's so blinded by her rage that she forgot Gizball was the one that pushed her first before she snapped. :plzstop:
it's the way this lady is acting like Candiace hit her weird 5G conspiracist ass first

Like girl...

We have the footage

Cowgirl

November 22, 2022, 12:48:51 PM #5969 Last Edit: November 22, 2022, 12:49:02 PM by Big Barbie
Completely forgot Gizelle was actually pushing Monique :uhh: