RHOP Official Thread (Keiarna Confirmed To Return For Season 9)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

mdmncnffnnnfnfnfnnffnf

She was shook but I'm telling y'all, I think the ancestors might give Wendy the strength when she's forced

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 21, 2022, 05:39:10 PMi WILL say i'm glad it seems like ashley is having wendy's back in this situation

We'll see. You know how she likes to switch up when she gets with the other girls.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 22, 2022, 07:05:53 PM

we LITERALLY see it on camera. that broken wine glass you were swing around is literally from when you hit her with it

:omf:

still embarrassed self
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

Whats that one episode a few seasons ago that lashed EVERYONE?!! The editing effects, the MESS, it was GOLDEN, a movie.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 08:33:18 PMWhats that one episode a few seasons ago that lashed EVERYONE?!! The editing effects, the MESS, it was GOLDEN, a movie.
"Reasonable or Shady" from last season?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 22, 2022, 08:48:45 PM
Quote from: L0nz. on November 22, 2022, 08:33:18 PMWhats that one episode a few seasons ago that lashed EVERYONE?!! The editing effects, the MESS, it was GOLDEN, a movie.
"Reasonable or Shady" from last season?

That sounds right!

Scott.

Killa Kipp

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 22, 2022, 07:20:44 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 22, 2022, 07:05:53 PM

we LITERALLY see it on camera. that broken wine glass you were swing around is literally from when you hit her with it

:omf:

still embarrassed self

Monique clearly hit that girl first.  After flicking her hair

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Killa Kipp

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 22, 2022, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 22, 2022, 10:49:27 AMAnd once again, Monique misdirected her anger toward Candiace instead of Gizelle. That's who she should have had that energy for..

N

CANDICE was the one in her face trynna act all bout it, bout it like she was ready to throw bows

so yea, mo gave that ass exactly what she LITERALLY asked for

:letsmessfag:

Does her saying "drag me Monique"  warrant someone putting their hands on a person.

I get sooo baffled when people use this or any of "fact" or "vantage point"   To try to justify this logic

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

ophmani

Quote from: Killa Kipp on November 22, 2022, 10:12:33 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on November 22, 2022, 03:35:14 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 22, 2022, 10:49:27 AMAnd once again, Monique misdirected her anger toward Candiace instead of Gizelle. That's who she should have had that energy for..

N

CANDICE was the one in her face trynna act all bout it, bout it like she was ready to throw bows

so yea, mo gave that ass exactly what she LITERALLY asked for

:letsmessfag:

Does her saying "drag me Monique"  warrant someone putting their hands on a person.

I get sooo baffled when people use this or any of "fact" or "vantage point"   To try to justify this logic

k

like i said
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands