RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2021, 05:44:09 PM
Quote from: Troye on May 25, 2021, 02:00:54 PM
Also Phaedra's reads we're NEVER rehearsed. There is no proof of that. Miss me with some YouTube reviews person lying about that..  Y'all just hate her so much that's all you want to believe.

And quiet as it's kept .. her reads will go down as some of the most iconic reads in rhoa and franchise history

b

Dubai datebook! You're like an uh, a condo they converted into a townhome! You the one who wanted him so bad! Expired cheerleader! :fuming:

Flustered, fired self.

They act like she's some reading master, meanwhile Shamea lapdog self read her for points

Buy The Stars✨

May 25, 2021, 08:32:35 PM #181 Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:38:52 PM by Troye
Quote from: Scott. on May 25, 2021, 07:48:34 PM
Also Phaedra's reads we're NEVER rehearsed. There is no proof of that. Miss me with some YouTube reviews person lying about that..  Y'all just hate her so much that's all you want to believe.

And quiet as it's kept .. her reads will go down as some of the most iconic reads in rhoa and franchise history

b

Dubai datebook! You're like an uh, a condo they converted into a townhome! You the one who wanted him so bad! Expired cheerleader! :fuming:

Flustered, fired self.

They act like she's some reading master, meanwhile Shamea lapdog self read her for points

andy ACTUALLY said  it sis lol. ALSO that shamea read was weak.  she is wack af

Cowboy Nine

yeah Shamela dogwalked the fuck out of Phaedra during that reunion

Kalifornia.

May 25, 2021, 08:59:17 PM #183 Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:59:38 PM by Kalifornia.
Quote from: Troye on May 25, 2021, 08:32:35 PM

b

Flustered, fired self.

andy ACTUALLY said  it sis lol. ALSO that shamea read was weak.  she is wack af

n

As if Andy's corny White self is the authority on shade & reading  :dead:

ssw4919

Exactly.  :plea:

Andy is white, bias, and dumb.  He also loves Kim Z and the other racist 'wives.  Who gives af what he thinks?

He probably just hyped Phae because she antagonized Kenya.  :19k:

ssw4919

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 25, 2021, 09:04:21 PM

Andy is
The one cutting the checks and ultimately the only one that matters LOLZ
Phaedra>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Cowboy Nine

so was Andy the one that fired Phaedra

Kalifornia.

How many checks is Phae' getting from Andy these days btw?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 25, 2021, 09:12:20 PM

Phae is getting his high praises, which is worth MORE and why she's queen of shade and sitting on a damn panel with him yrs after exiting the show. Kandi build a bear built ass sure ain't shit, so u just sit tf back
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2021, 09:15:51 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 25, 2021, 09:12:20 PM

Phae is

unemployed and can't get a man

M-Rocka

b

Flustered, fired self.

nnnnbbbbbbbb

Stop using Groupons for your plastic surgery! Well, she's ugly so! Don't leave your id or credits around, you know she's into fraudulent activity!

Scooby really had Hogwash flustered

b7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on May 25, 2021, 02:40:43 PM
Oh No! Kandi's restaurant got closed for serving the gorls MOLD

omg   :uhh:

b7

Quote from: Trey on May 25, 2021, 03:03:39 PM
Sorry to steer off topic again, but has RHOA started filming yet?? :uhh: :uhh:
B. Scott said on the podcast that it may be pushed back due to casting reasons, but they have asked Drew and the other new girl to return. Latoya