RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 25, 2021, 09:08:56 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on May 25, 2021, 09:04:21 PM

Andy is
The one cutting the checks and ultimately the only one that matters LOLZ
Phaedra>>>>>>>>>>>

Why'd he fire her lol

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on May 25, 2021, 09:57:01 PM

Andy is
Phaedra>>>>>>>>>>>

Why'd he fire her lol
The same reason he demoted porsha for fighting Kenya. The same reason anything happens in Hollywood. Trying to save face and give the appearance of MORALITY. He dont give af about no bad body built ass kandi, which is why phaedra is still in his good Graces and he still finding ways to work her in on the network  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Buy The Stars✨

Andy is
Phaedra>>>>>>>>>>>

!!!!
ackkkk when youre right youre right!

Vonc2002

f
Yea leave a letter cause u ain't got SHIT else to say. CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

When Andy is done with a girl and wants to throw her away, he does just that. We see Kathy Griffin on Bravo ever anymore? Does he even MENTION that bitch? Has Nene made a pop up since he officially threw her away?

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2021, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 25, 2021, 07:48:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2021, 05:44:09 PM
Quote from: Troye on May 25, 2021, 02:00:54 PM
Also Phaedra's reads we're NEVER rehearsed. There is no proof of that. Miss me with some YouTube reviews person lying about that..  Y'all just hate her so much that's all you want to believe.

And quiet as it's kept .. her reads will go down as some of the most iconic reads in rhoa and franchise history

b

Dubai datebook! You're like an uh, a condo they converted into a townhome! You the one who wanted him so bad! Expired cheerleader! :fuming:

Flustered, fired self.

They act like she's some reading master, meanwhile Shamea lapdog self read her for points
nnnnbbbbbbbb

Stop using Groupons for your plastic surgery! Well, she's ugly so! Don't leave your id or credits around, you know she's into fraudulent activity!

Scooby really had Hogwash flustered
ssss

and yawl tryna prove NONE of Sootmea's reads were rehearsed?  :kii: :kii:

Mrock stop it!  :plzstop: :plzstop:

ssw4919

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 25, 2021, 11:26:01 PM
Andy doesn't sign checks.

bvvvvvfggbbh

kandi has pull and the gorls can't fckn TAKE

did she write ANDY about her demands for more black oppurtunity at the network? uh, NO

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

Also Phaedra's reads we're NEVER rehearsed. There is no proof of that. Miss me with some YouTube reviews person lying about that..  Y'all just hate her so much that's all you want to believe.

And quiet as it's kept .. her reads will go down as some of the most iconic reads in rhoa and franchise history

Chile it must be REAL quiet then because .... n

Reads? Plural? What reads are going down in history? Other than the ghostwritten mess...

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on May 25, 2021, 11:19:26 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2021, 09:31:13 PM
Quote from: Scott. on May 25, 2021, 07:48:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 25, 2021, 05:44:09 PM

b

Dubai datebook! You're like an uh, a condo they converted into a townhome! You the one who wanted him so bad! Expired cheerleader! :fuming:

Flustered, fired self.

They act like she's some reading master, meanwhile Shamea lapdog self read her for points
nnnnbbbbbbbb

Stop using Groupons for your plastic surgery! Well, she's ugly so! Don't leave your id or credits around, you know she's into fraudulent activity!

Scooby really had Hogwash flustered
ssss

and yawl tryna prove NONE of Sootmea's reads were rehearsed?  :kii: :kii:

Mrock stop it!  :plzstop: :plzstop:
bbbnnbbbvbvv

I love you Bent. But let's not act like Fraudra is some wordsmith elitist. That thing walks, breathes, and eats a rehearsed read. :plzstop:

b7

I loved Phaedra

It wasn't really about "reads".  She was just funny to me and super shady :dead: it's nasty in real life but it was entertaining for the show

M-Rocka

Quote from: RIG 7 on May 26, 2021, 08:32:01 AM
I loved Phaedra

It wasn't really about "reads".  She was just funny to me and super shady :dead: it's nasty in real life but it was entertaining for the show