RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Scott. on July 26, 2021, 09:47:37 AM
The fact that Robyn was mad that Wendy wouldn't allow them to gang up on Karen
!!!!!

Her follower ass is annoying

Always chiming in when Gizelle is get lashed only to get cleared or ignored her damn self

Sit back hun

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 26, 2021, 09:56:23 AM
Quote from: Scott. on July 26, 2021, 09:47:37 AM
The fact that Robyn was mad that Wendy wouldn't allow them to gang up on Karen
!!!!!

Her follower ass is annoying

Always chiming in when Gizelle is get lashed only to get cleared or ignored her damn self

Sit back hun
she's so damn STUPID  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Yea Robyn is dumb asf. Not her waking those kids up 3 mins before they have to be logged in for school then climbing her grimy looking ass back in the bed.  Juan looked so disgusted and turned off
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:25:31 AM
Yea Robyn is dumb asf. Not her waking those kids up 3 mins before they have to be logged in for school then climbing her grimy looking ass back in the bed.  Juan looked so disgusted and turned off
Yea, King don't want ha!

Vonc2002

Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Can someone please explain why "Zen" Wen is nothing of the sort? :unsure:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
!!!!!

I don't know what Candiace even wanted an apology for.

She needs to move tf on already.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 26, 2021, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
!!!!!

I don't know what Candiace even wanted an apology for.

She needs to move tf on already.
Right I'm trying to figure out what Karen did :plzstop:

I'll just ki with u, socialize, visit u, etc.........but not friends. 

Girl,  that's all I fckn need anyway.  Move your stupid ass on

Cowgirl

Karen did some sneaky stuff behind the scenes.

ssw4919

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 26, 2021, 09:44:59 AM
Wendy always sends me when she's on cnn or MSNBC

"this is a pandemic! We are struggling!"

I feel like she never really says anything or adds anything of value to the conversation. Probably why she has to start selling candles now

Yeah, she doesn't articulate herself very well, IMO.

There is a stark difference between Wendy and Eboni from RHONY.  I don't like Eboni, but she sounds very smart when she speaks, every bit the lawyer.

Vonc2002

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:25:31 AM

Why didn't he wake them up?   :uhh:

I thought he was up really early and left long before they woke up.  He's standing right there doing nothing fully dressed, yelling at her to wake them up.   :blink:

I also have a hard time believing Robyn fell asleep with the camera crew standing five feet from her and her mic on.  They just filmed her for 30 minutes asleep?

Gilgamesh.

Robyn be high as a kite sometimes :dead: 

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time