RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

July 26, 2021, 01:03:23 PM #615 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:03:59 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:36:26 PM
I loved blood sweat and heels :stressed:

Bravo ruined RHONY this season trying to give a BLM with these 5th Avenue white women.   :uhh:  Maybe a scene or two talking about Black issues, but Eboni literally gives Black history lessons and monologues every episode, every conversation.   :dead:  Nobody wants to watch that on any show.  Potomac or RHOA wouldnt want that on their cast, let alone a cast of delusional white women.

They should have just done what Kandi suggested and created Black-produced shows.

And revived Blood Sweat and Heels and cast Eboni to show her life as a broadcaster in NY.

Vonc2002

July 26, 2021, 01:04:57 PM #616 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:05:51 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:

I don't remember Karen criticizing Monique's behavior after the fight. 
I dont remember Karen criticizing candace's behavior BEFORE the fight.  Karen never once (to my recollection) said candace antagonized and instigated that whole situation,  which she did. And even ASKED and dared monique to drag her,  as if she was tough and was gonna do sumn if monique tried. Idky it's on Karen but since we're requesting that she holds people accountable then we're gonna require she holds EVERYONE accountable.  U sound like a crazy candace fan and sounding a bit LOONEY ya damn self tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 01:03:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:36:26 PM
I loved blood sweat and heels :stressed:

Bravo ruined RHONY this season trying to give a BLM with these 5th Avenue white women.   :uhh:  Maybe a scene or two talking about Black issues, but Eboni literally gives Black history lessons and monologues every episode, every conversation.   :dead:  Nobody wants to watch that on any show.  Potomac or RHOA wouldnt want that on their cast, let alone a cast of delusional white women.

They should have just done what Kandi suggested and created Black-produced shows.

And revived Blood Sweat and Heels and cast Eboni to show her life as a broadcaster in NY.
!!

They should revive BSH

ophmani

karen definitely told monique, among other things, and i quote "you fucked up"

cccxvxcvxx not having issues based on stuff that u just don't remember

guys !
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 01:00:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:00:04 PM
:ermm:
Was she giving you sanity last season? :unsure:
Bitch, she wasnt giving me NEEDS HELP! That candace bitch wanted to feed into this traumatized victim role, well bitch seek help.... and i'll help u get it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 12:59:41 PM
The only time Monique wasn't looney last season was maybe during her apology and the reunion.

!!!

She was giving crazy teas and misdirected ALL her frustration about life on Candiace.

Candiace can be annoying AF but Monique really had no reason to be THAT upset with her, especially when she was still trying to kiss up to and kiki with Gizelle and Robyn.  That's what pissed me off.  If it was really about your marriage and family, you would have had that energy for the real culprits.  But you went after the weak girl you knew you could easily take down after badgering her for several episodes.   :disgusted:

It really should have been a tag team of Monique, Candiace, and Karen to go after Gizelle and Robyn.  But Monique ruined it.  :fuming: 

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:07:05 PM

guys !
I guess she was supposed to pull out a belt and whoop her or sumn. Idk what he thinks a grown woman should do to ANOTHER grown woman, that's her friend might I add,  to appropriately show that she didnt agree with her actions.   :dead:

ophmani

also eboni mentioned blm like once

what she does do is call these women out on their micro aggressions and racial ignorances since shes the first black gor on the show and probably in their circle at all, which she has the right to do. ppl just wanna lump that in with "blm!" but again, that hasnt been the issue. the problem is ppl are uncomfortable talking about race and just rather avoid the convo. quee is bring a does of REALITY to these hoes and they can't take. love to see it.

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:07:21 PM
Bitch, she wasnt giving me NEEDS HELP! That candace bitch wanted to feed into this traumatized victim role, well bitch seek help.... and i'll help u get it

!!!!!!!

candice literally said sge was waking up in panic attacks and shit. like i get that yall dont like monique, but CLEARLY candice was the one giving

idk how i'mma make it thru

not fake crying out for help and then being pissed when someone offers it to you

:plzstop:

Plastic.

damn candiace was lashed in here

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:07:21 PM

!!!!!!!

candice literally said sge was waking up in panic attacks and shit. like i get that yall dont like monique, but CLEARLY candice was the one giving

idk how i'mma make it thru

not fake crying out for help and then being pissed when someone offers it to you

:plzstop:
:omf:

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:07:05 PM

guys !

About the blogs?  She did not.

Mo LIED on Candiace all off-season.  Even if you think they are both to blame, the blogs were skull-dragging Candiace for months based on Mo's lies. 

And I am not a Candiace stan.  She's a crybaby who is taking care of a jobless white man.  What's to stan?  Maybe her reading skills.  I liked Mo better until it was clear she wanted to be up Gizelle's butt.   :uhh:

I preferred Candiace dog-walking Ashley.   :heythere:

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it

I loved that.

"I don't regret anything I did and I would do it again"

Candiace was in tears again

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:12:58 PM
also eboni mentioned blm like once

what she does do is call these women out on their micro aggressions and racial ignorances since shes the first black gor on the show and probably in their circle at all, which she has the right to do. ppl just wanna lump that in with "blm!" but again, that hasnt been the issue. the problem is ppl are uncomfortable talking about race and just rather avoid the convo. quee is bring a does of REALITY to these hoes and they can't take. love to see it.

We don't need a Black history lesson every episode. I'm fine with her calling out microsggressions, but she does say too much.  Part of the appeal of HW shows is to watch delusional rich women be stupid with their vapid lives.

Bravo is obviously pandering.

And she chucked Bershan under the bus as soon as she could so she could be the token Black girl.

Zankou.

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:

I don't remember Karen criticizing Monique's behavior after the fight.  That's what I was talking about.  They all knew she had gone to the press and blogs, and she even admitted a family member leaked that info.  Take the blame for EVERYTHING you did.

Even Robyn said the fight is one thing, but all the lies and rumors spread to place the blame SQUARELY ON CANDIACE really showed Monique's true character. It's not like those blogs were reporting it was both their faults.

Either way, the show moved on fine without her.  Good luck with those essential oils, I guess.   :rudone:

You need to go back and rewatch then. Karen told her she fucked up like the very next day.  :plzstop:

Just say you hate Monique