RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 01:07:35 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 12:59:41 PM
The only time Monique wasn't looney last season was maybe during her apology and the reunion.

!!!

She was giving crazy teas and misdirected ALL her frustration about life on Candiace.

Candiace can be annoying AF but Monique really had no reason to be THAT upset with her, especially when she was still trying to kiss up to and kiki with Gizelle and Robyn.  That's what pissed me off.  If it was really about your marriage and family, you would have had that energy for the real culprits.  But you went after the weak girl you knew you could easily take down after badgering her for several episodes.   :disgusted:

It really should have been a tag team of Monique, Candiace, and Karen to go after Gizelle and Robyn.  But Monique ruined it.  :fuming:
Yea. Candidace is "crazy" but Monique is completely unhinged.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 01:29:20 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:07:05 PM
karen definitely told monique, among other things, and i quote "you fucked up"

cccxvxcvxx not having issues based on stuff that u just don't remember

guys !

About the blogs?  She did not.

This is really silly and nit picky. Karen gave an overall u fucked up. We dont know what the details are. All we know is she never advocated or championed anything monique did. Furthermore,  this blog bit is what YOU'RE saying. I don't recall candace specifically saying to Karen that she wanted her to hold monique accountable about a blog. She wanted Karen to hold monique accountable for THE FIGHT and she had an idea of what she wanted Karen to do and she didnt do that.  This blog shit is sum shit ur pulling out your ass. U sound ridiculous  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 26, 2021, 01:33:47 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:

I don't remember Karen criticizing Monique's behavior after the fight.  That's what I was talking about.  They all knew she had gone to the press and blogs, and she even admitted a family member leaked that info.  Take the blame for EVERYTHING you did.

Even Robyn said the fight is one thing, but all the lies and rumors spread to place the blame SQUARELY ON CANDIACE really showed Monique's true character. It's not like those blogs were reporting it was both their faults.

Either way, the show moved on fine without her.  Good luck with those essential oils, I guess.   :rudone:

You need to go back and rewatch then. Karen told her she fucked up like the very next day.  :plzstop:

Just say you hate Monique
:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

guys !

Mo LIED on Candiace all off-season.  Even if you think they are both to blame, the blogs were skull-dragging Candiace for months based on Mo's lies. 

cuz mo said she didn't talk to any blogs and me & karen believe her. mo told her family what went down as anyone would and i can completely believe somebody blabbed.

and at the same time she didn't give af about candice so what was she gon do? release a statement?

hey guys, i know this woman is suing me but please lay off her, she's havin a hard time!

lets get REAL

if ur at odds wit a bit, ur gonna get pleasure from watching her get dragged period !

lastly, cmthe blog mess doesnt even seem to be candice's issue at this point. she literally want karen to apologize for not taking sides.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:39:51 PM

guys !

Mo LIED on Candiace all off-season.  Even if you think they are both to blame, the blogs were skull-dragging Candiace for months based on Mo's lies. 

cuz mo said she didn't talk to any blogs and me & karen believe her. mo told her family what went down as anyone would and i can completely believe somebody blabbed.

and at the same time she didn't give af about candice so what was she gon do? release a statement?

hey guys, i know this woman is suing me but please lay off her, she's havin a hard time!

lets get REAL

if ur at odds wit a bit, ur gonna get pleasure from watching her get dragged period !

lastly, cmthe blog mess doesnt even seem to be candice's issue at this point. she literally want karen to apologize for not taking sides.
!!!!!!!!
Like wtf is he even talking about  :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:07:21 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 01:00:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:00:04 PM
:ermm:
Was she giving you sanity last season? :unsure:
Bitch, she wasnt giving me NEEDS HELP! That candace bitch wanted to feed into this traumatized victim role, well bitch seek help.... and i'll help u get it

!!!!!!!

candice literally said sge was waking up in panic attacks and shit. like i get that yall dont like monique, but CLEARLY candice was the one giving

idk how i'mma make it thru

not fake crying out for help and then being pissed when someone offers it to you

That's not what made her go to HR.

"Burn in hell" or whatever nonsense Candiace said made her do that.  THAT was the final straw for Karen.  Isn't it obvious that she was just mad at her?   :dead:

If you are worried for your REAL-LIFE friend outside of the show, going behind their back to your bosses to report there may be an issue with their mental health is not the proper way to express concern.  Imagine your friend/coworker reporting you to your boss after an argument so that you could "talk to a therapist."  You'd feel they were being thoughtful and looking out for you?  Yeah, right.  Candiace was in therapy. 

Karen should have shown more concern for Mo who wasn't in therapy (she just went to her minister who was also giving her side-eyes for her self-delusions), attacking people, and had emotional issues going on.

I love Karen.  She is probably my favorite housewife ever. 

But she is a liar. 

And she does coddle rich people (like Ashley and Michael, and Monique) to social climb.  So I do not believe her primary focus was looking out for Candiace.  She wanted to shield Monique because it looked like she could potentially get fired, and she was willing to sacrifice Candiace to protect her (maybe because she thought Gizelle and Robyn would protect her?  Idk.).

Those are my objective opinions, and I ain't changin'.    :letsmessfag:

Zankou.

Candiace really just wants/wanted Karen to leave Monique out in the cold like the other girls did and Karen isn't that type of bitch. She stands on her own.  

ashley did the same as well tbh 

ssw4919

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 26, 2021, 01:33:47 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:58:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:

I don't remember Karen criticizing Monique's behavior after the fight.  That's what I was talking about.  They all knew she had gone to the press and blogs, and she even admitted a family member leaked that info.  Take the blame for EVERYTHING you did.

Even Robyn said the fight is one thing, but all the lies and rumors spread to place the blame SQUARELY ON CANDIACE really showed Monique's true character. It's not like those blogs were reporting it was both their faults.

Either way, the show moved on fine without her.  Good luck with those essential oils, I guess.   :rudone:

You need to go back and rewatch then. Karen told her she fucked up like the very next day.  :plzstop:

Just say you hate Monique

Show me the scene where she told her that regarding her LIES after the fact, not the fight itself.

ophmani

so karen should have invited her out for tea to diacuss after being told to burn in hell ?

fvvxvvvccvxcvxcx

clearly they werent on those terms at that point bby. and if u say she called HR one more time

ssw4919

July 26, 2021, 01:49:54 PM #641 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:52:14 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 01:37:36 PM

guys !

This is really silly and nit picky. Karen gave an overall u fucked up. We dont know what the details are. All we know is she never advocated or championed anything monique did. Furthermore,  this blog bit is what YOU'RE saying. I don't recall candace specifically saying to Karen that she wanted her to hold monique accountable about a blog. She wanted Karen to hold monique accountable for THE FIGHT and she had an idea of what she wanted Karen to do and she didnt do that.  This blog shit is sum shit ur pulling out your ass. U sound ridiculous  :dead:

Everyone talked about the blog lies all season.  Even Robyn said they probably could have forgive her for the fight had she apologized, but the blog stuff was beyond the pale.  The whole sit-down they had where she refused to apologize was about that.  Were you listening?  It snowballed to the lawsuit and everything else. 

If you throw in a bunch of its both yalls fault while not discussing ANYTHING ELSE Mo did, its clear whose side youre on. 

But sure, take Karen at her word.  Its not like she ever lies.   :helloimangie:

Vonc2002

ophmani

vcvvcvcvxcx that blog shit is such a reach im sorry

it was bullshit coming from candice, and robyn and gizelle onky jumped on it to board the monique hate train

the internet dragged candice since her first season

but tew much!

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:46:24 PM
so karen should have invited her out for tea to diacuss after being told to burn in hell ?

fvvxvvvccvxcvxcx

clearly they werent on those terms at that point bby. and if u say she called HR one more time

But they were on the terms that had her contact Bravo on her behalf?

Are you concerned or not?

That's what made me rethink things.  AT FIRST, I believed Karen.  But then I'm like no, Bravo was going to have to get rid of one of them by the season's end.  It was clear the idea was to make Candiace look unstable so that she could "get help" and maybe be reduced to a friend like Porsha was or be fired.  Calling Candiace's sanity into question, or make it seem like she's crumbling on the show, definitely could make the network reconsider bringing her back full-time. More so than Nene sitting on WWHL with Andy saying Cynthia brings nothing and Porsha is de-classing the show.

If that were my friend and I were actually concerned about her mental health, that would not be the way I'd go about trying to get them therapy.  And if we're not close enough for me to knock on your door for a sitdown for me to express my very real concerns, I'm also not concerned enough to contact our bosses about you.  Period.