RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 01:59:56 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:46:24 PM
so karen should have invited her out for tea to diacuss after being told to burn in hell ?

fvvxvvvccvxcvxcx

clearly they werent on those terms at that point bby. and if u say she called HR one more time

:plzstop:

But they were on the terms that had her contact Bravo on her behalf?

Are you concerned or not?

That's what made me rethink things.  AT FIRST, I believed Karen.  But then I'm like no, Bravo was going to have to get rid of one of them by the season's end.  It was clear the idea was to make Candiace look unstable so that she could "get help" and maybe be reduced to a friend like Porsha was or be fired.  Calling Candiace's sanity into question, or make it seem like she's crumbling on the show, definitely could make the network reconsider bringing her back full-time. More so than Nene sitting on WWHL with Andy saying Cynthia brings nothing and Porsha is de-classing the show.

If that were my friend and I were actually concerned about her mental health, that would not be the way I'd go about trying to get them therapy.  And if we're not close enough for me to knock on your door for a sitdown for me to express my very real concerns, I'm also not concerned enough to contact our bosses about you.  Period.

uh yea.  :uhh:

sometimes you need to handle people you care about from a distance (for your sake and theirs) when yall are going through an issue. karen was the one that was mad, candice was. telling someone to burn in hell isnt gonna make them want to help you. were human. and even this, karen still try to help that like rodent. and again, these are services made available to the ladies by bravo. why would they penalize a girl for usinfmg them?

:dead:

and it all would have been kept private had candice not brought it up and twist it to try and justify having an issue with karen when we can all see your only issue is she didnt ice mo out like you wanted her to.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Also, what's yalls opinion on Mia "putting her hands in Wendy's face" and asking what she was going to do about it?

Because that's not too far from "you gon' drag me" so I guess Wendy should have beat tf outta Mia.   :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Candiace's whole vibe feels so fake this season. Her tryna "mother" these kids :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:09:50 PM
Also, what's yalls opinion on Mia "putting her hands in Wendy's face" and asking what she was going to do about it?

Because that's not too far from "you gon' drag me" so I guess Wendy should have beat tf outta Mia.   :uhh:
If sumn happened I wouldn't fault wendy so what exactly are u getting at.  They BOTH would be to blame as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 26, 2021, 02:10:37 PM
Candiace's whole vibe feels so fake this season. Her tryna "mother" these kids :dead:

Its her husband's children and she's a step mom....... what exactly is fake about it  :uhh:
She's not a natural mother yet,  so she is playing a role REALLY.  May, just shut up
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 26, 2021, 02:12:45 PM
Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 07:30:27 AM
Queen Dorothy!!

:gorlonfire:

Scene stealing self. Give Queen her flute.
What the FUCK do we have to do to make her a main cast member?! :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Scott. on July 26, 2021, 09:47:37 AM
The fact that Robyn was mad that Wendy wouldn't allow them to gang up on Karen

!!!
She is such a damn lap dog. Broke, lazy self.

Plastic.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 26, 2021, 02:10:37 PM

!!!

u can tell the LASHINGS got to her last season & her tail is tucked

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 02:08:49 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 01:59:56 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 01:46:24 PM
so karen should have invited her out for tea to diacuss after being told to burn in hell ?

fvvxvvvccvxcvxcx

clearly they werent on those terms at that point bby. and if u say she called HR one more time

:plzstop:

But they were on the terms that had her contact Bravo on her behalf?

Are you concerned or not?

That's what made me rethink things.  AT FIRST, I believed Karen.  But then I'm like no, Bravo was going to have to get rid of one of them by the season's end.  It was clear the idea was to make Candiace look unstable so that she could "get help" and maybe be reduced to a friend like Porsha was or be fired.  Calling Candiace's sanity into question, or make it seem like she's crumbling on the show, definitely could make the network reconsider bringing her back full-time. More so than Nene sitting on WWHL with Andy saying Cynthia brings nothing and Porsha is de-classing the show.

If that were my friend and I were actually concerned about her mental health, that would not be the way I'd go about trying to get them therapy.  And if we're not close enough for me to knock on your door for a sitdown for me to express my very real concerns, I'm also not concerned enough to contact our bosses about you.  Period.

uh yea.  :uhh:

sometimes you need to handle people you care about from a distance (for your sake and theirs) when yall are going through an issue. karen was the one that was mad, candice was. telling someone to burn in hell isnt gonna make them want to help you. were human. and even this, karen still try to help that like rodent. and again, these are services made available to the ladies by bravo. why would they penalize a girl for usinfmg them?

:dead:

and it all would have been kept private had candice not brought it up and twist it to try and justify having an issue with karen when we can all see your only issue is she didnt ice mo out like you wanted her to.

Because it's Bravo.   :uhh:  They fired people for far less.  It's wasn't like it was a normal season and Candiace just happened to have issues.  One of them was going to get fired, and Karen was trying to second-guess picking Candiace.  You're saying that wasn't going to figure AT ALL into their decision?  :udontlookok:

Candiace did want her to ice Mo out, but Mo was quite obviously trying to ice Candiace out during the season so :overit: .  And when Gizelle and Robyn didn't do it, Mo decided to pick a fight.

M-Rocka

July 26, 2021, 02:15:33 PM #656 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 02:16:07 PM by M-Rocka

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:25:31 AM
Yea Robyn is dumb asf. Not her waking those kids up 3 mins before they have to be logged in for school then climbing her grimy looking ass back in the bed.  Juan looked so disgusted and turned off

!!! I see why he ain't remarried her ass. She's basically his third child.

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 02:12:05 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 02:09:50 PM

If sumn happened I wouldn't fault wendy so what exactly are u getting at.  They BOTH would be to blame as well

let's not even get into the fact that we clearly saw on the reunion there was much more than just a hand in the face that caused that incident to escalate
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it

When Kar' said she wouldn't change a thing about her actions and Candiace started crying :plzstop: