RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on August 03, 2021, 06:56:39 PM
Wow, she got a Traci Braxton feature. Book!
Wow the worst one. I'd rather a fckn TRINA feat
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 09, 2021, 09:49:55 AM
I like Wendy this season better than last season.

Especially now that she's gonna be lashing Gizelle's jowels

:justabit:
!!!!! Wendy is overbearing but I dont mind her.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 09, 2021, 11:52:28 AM
Robyn is so late. Like, bitch who tf do you think you are moving that girl out of her room?

Can you even afford to BE on the trip bitch?
ssddddff CD hhfdssdddffghhh
Broke self

Vonc2002

And them having issues with her Wendy's new fashion is weird.  Her body is looking good. Who doesnt understand showing it off? Wendy looked GOOD in what she had on when she got on the bus and if gizelle's wide ass could do it, then she would too

Vonc2002

And I'm so ready for someone to handle Robyn coattail riding ass. This preview of wendy coming and gizelle and Robyn talking on the sideline was UGH! Somebody cuss that bland looking bitch out already 

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2021, 02:48:49 PM
And I'm so ready for someone to handle Robyn coattail riding ass. This preview of wendy coming and gizelle and Robyn talking on the sideline was UGH! Somebody cuss that bland looking bitch out already

!!!!
Robyn is the easiest read of all the girls. I want someone to really CLEAR that bitch. Make it sting.

The way Karen effortlessly lashes her downe whenever she tries to pipe up >>>>>>>>

I'd be calling her all kinds of broke dyke bitches.

Cowboy Nine

The fact that Goblyn has the nerve to be poor and old-looking, on top of not having her own brain.

:disgusted:

Depressed self

FRANCE

By the way, who the fuck is listening to Gizelle and Robyn's podcast?

M-Rocka

Quote from: FRANCE on August 09, 2021, 04:02:08 PM
By the way, who the fuck is listening to Gizelle and Robyn's podcast?
Not a damn soul. :plzstop:

Vonc2002

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 09, 2021, 11:47:25 AM

Gizankles is so jealous and bitter. Fat neck self.

yea them going on about wendys new fashion is WEIRD
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: oph'print on August 09, 2021, 04:53:39 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 09, 2021, 11:47:25 AM

Gizankles is so jealous and bitter. Fat neck self.

yea them going on about wendys new fashion is WEIRD
!!!!!
And she wore tf outta that lil Zara mess

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 09, 2021, 02:44:21 PM
And them having issues with her Wendy's new fashion is weird.  Her body is looking good. Who doesnt understand showing it off? Wendy looked GOOD in what she had on when she got on the bus