RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: zanny on August 22, 2021, 10:28:58 PM
The way Wendy dragged gizelle

shit!!!

ffff I DIED!! How much lashings can one heart take?

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 22, 2021, 09:30:16 PM
and dead @ Robyn saying Wendy's not going to be invited to her make believe wedding next episode.

such a loss.

Right. Like, Robyn, girl...are YOU even invited to your wedding?

ssw4919

FRANCE

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 22, 2021, 10:28:26 PM
Mia, WTF?  She has no point of view.  She just flips a coin and picks that side of the argument to back at that moment.   :shannonsmissing:

Why is she going so hard for Gizzard?  :diddraispoot:

Pearls Khan

August 23, 2021, 08:48:28 AM #1208 Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 09:28:02 AM by Pearls Khan
I love Ashley but she did too much in trying to explain Gizelle's comments to Wendy. Bby, you weren't there. Your take on what she meant is irrelevant.

Likewise, Wendy did too much when Ashley pulled her aside to discuss the rumors. I get that an off-camera chitchat woulda been ideal but with the exception of Candiace, these girls ARE not and WERE not your frieennndsss. And you can tell Wendy in that moment, with her 4 degrees, is just figuring that out. :dead: Y'all are on a reality show centered around gossip and mess. Gizelle not bringing it up in a group setting is kinda all you can hope for; especially from her. But this thorough lashing..OMG

Pearls Khan

And Karen "pouring into" Wendy at THEE most opportune times is sending me. Mastermind self

Plastic.

i actually felt bad for wendy, gizelle's evil miserable ass really hurt her feeling & made her cry

she deserved that lashing

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

August 23, 2021, 09:04:31 AM #1211 Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 09:04:45 AM by Nine Fushiguro.
bdababda that lashing was only partly about about Eddie, imo.

GizHELL was coming for at the dinner and then at lunch just before and Wendy just wanted to lash her ass, which she did

:scrumptious:

Gilgamesh.

August 23, 2021, 09:10:37 AM #1212 Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 09:11:08 AM by Gilgamesh.
I don't think them bringing up the rumour is that bad, even if they did believe it. You're on reality show, if you're reality is a cheating husband it's gonna come up 🤷🏾‍♂️

Now, them linking Wendy's new confidence to insecurity (about The Eddie rumour) is foul. The funny thing is, Wendy only started doing "too much" in response to Mia's comments about Gizelle. I bet she wish she had shut up and ate her food now..

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 23, 2021, 09:04:31 AM
bdababda that lashing was only partly about about Eddie, imo.

GizHELL was coming for at the dinner and then at lunch just before and Wendy just wanted to lash her ass, which she did

:scrumptious:

!!! That shit had been building. Honestly the way Gizelle creates mess and then acts oblivious would have had me reaching across that table  :ummwhat:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 08:52:12 AM
And Karen "pouring into" Wendy at THEE most opportune times is sending me. Mastermind self
ccvvbbbbvccf

Wendy: Karen poured into me!  :stressed:

Karen: Sistas! :sistas:

Candiace:  :shannonsmissing:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: