RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
damn so that "ya mama" comment didn't bother mia at all LOL
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: BetterAngels on October 03, 2021, 09:02:40 PM
This episode was pure mess and I see why Monique dragged Candiace
Yea this episode reminded u. She deserved to be dragged again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 09:49:15 PM
ya'll talkin shit?

vcbnvbvcbvcnbmbvnmbvbmnvbvnbvbvbvmvbnv

i'm sorry but a bitch that walks into the lion's den and STAND in it >>>>>

:letsmessfag:

candice: where yo pimp ?!
:fuming:
mia: piiiimp where you aaat, the ho is here !
:caseoftheherp:

when you refuse to be insulted, it takes ALL the wind out a bitch sails

:plzstop:
Yea I did like the way she took everything in stride

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 03, 2021, 10:31:00 PM
only thing Mia was dragging was those size 15's through the vacation house

as Candiace lashed her from room to room
ssddddfffffffgggggggfffgggggghh
I did laugh when she said that bitch was gon crack the fucking foundation   :plzstop:

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:52:39 PM

I did laugh when she said that bitch was gon crack the fucking foundation   :plzstop:

dffff i cant stand Candiace but the way I fucking HOLLERED  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

FRANCE

Both Mia and Candiace are lame af in this episode. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. Mia didnt really hold her own though. She didnt really have any comebacks when Candiace went in. She needs to work on that for the reunion or she'll be eaten alive. Candiace does too much sometimes though. And whether or not Mia has a good or bad relationship with her mom, don't say demeaning things about anybody's mom as a read. 

Vonc2002

I see gizelle and Robyn bring their miserable asses right on along.  Knew robyn's broke ass wasnt gonna potentially miss being in an episode and miss a check.  That's a financially secure girl's move

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:52:39 PM

jdfndsjkn;jksfn;fdjkn;lfmdfmn

Candiace is so witty and quick

and that's why they can't take her

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
damn so that "ya mama" comment didn't bother mia at all LOL
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

Candiace didnt even know Mia's story with her mother tho. It was still a cheap and disrespectful clapback. Dont mention negative shit about anyone's moms or children. And yeah, of course after the other ladies brought it up to her, she's gonna be a little more emotional about it. After Candiace kept talking about her mother on at least 2 more occasions. She's trash for that and deserves to be Rihanna'd.