RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Candiace made that girl look down in her phone 

djdjdjdjd 
d
d
dd

And CUT 

FRANCE

I love how all these ladies love talking about how they arent gonna go on these trips knowing good and well they're pretty much contractually obligated to go if they dont wanna get paid less, or ruin their chances of not coming back as a full housewife. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: FRANCE on October 03, 2021, 10:59:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
damn so that "ya mama" comment didn't bother mia at all LOL
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

Candiace didnt even know Mia's story with her mother tho. It was still a cheap and disrespectful clapback. Dont mention negative shit about anyone's moms or children. And yeah, of course after the other ladies brought it up to her, she's gonna be a little more emotional about it. After Candiace kept talking about her mother on at least 2 more occasions. She's trash for that and deserves to be Rihanna'd.
Blah blah blah. The comments hurt her. Maybe next time that hoe comes to someone's video shoot, she'll stick one of those clown fckn feet in her mouth to stop that mf from running so much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

October 03, 2021, 11:02:41 PM #1955 Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 11:02:49 PM by FRANCE
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 03, 2021, 10:58:04 PM
Candiace's MOUTH omg

Chris had to fucking drag her from the table next episode. She's reckless.

Aalumeci.

Omg 

"G, tell her to shut the fuck up again"

d
d
d

dd
d

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 11:02:34 PM
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

Candiace didnt even know Mia's story with her mother tho. It was still a cheap and disrespectful clapback. Dont mention negative shit about anyone's moms or children. And yeah, of course after the other ladies brought it up to her, she's gonna be a little more emotional about it. After Candiace kept talking about her mother on at least 2 more occasions. She's trash for that and deserves to be Rihanna'd.
Blah blah blah. The comments hurt her.
She aint reading sticky notes each day to recuperate though. Candiace is all mouth, and when she gets hurt, she's HURT. Barren maga fucking bitch.

Cowboy Nine

Blah blah blah. The comments hurt her. Maybe next time that hoe comes to someone's video shoot, she'll stick one of those clown fckn feet in her mouth to stop that mf from running so much
period.

Aalumeci.

October 03, 2021, 11:06:56 PM #1959 Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 11:07:06 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: FRANCE on October 03, 2021, 11:05:18 PM

She aint reading sticky notes each day to recuperate though. Candiace is all mouth, and when she gets hurt, she's HURT. Barren maga fucking bitch.

Nnnnn

Well see I think she was laying it on thick to really get Monique sent away

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 03, 2021, 11:03:33 PM
Omg

"G, tell her to shut the fuck up again"

d
d
d

dd
d
ssdffgffgggghhhhhh
ya mama is low budget.  Go cry about it in ur room

:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 03, 2021, 11:06:56 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 03, 2021, 11:05:18 PM

Nnnnn

Well see I think she was laying it on thick to really get Monique sent away
I do too lowkey and THAT'S really why she wanted everyone on her side. To ice monique out so that she can get fired

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Ashley really brought that family portrait huh? She's done.

Cowgirl

I'm literally standing right here.
:trannyjblige:

mxmxnxnxnxnxxnxnnx