RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: FRANCE on October 03, 2021, 10:56:07 PM
Both Mia and Candiace are lame af in this episode. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. Mia didnt really hold her own though. She didnt really have any comebacks when Candiace went in. She needs to work on that for the reunion or she'll be eaten alive. Candiace does too much sometimes though. And whether or not Mia has a good or bad relationship with her mom, don't say demeaning things about anybody's mom as a read.

The way even Wendy and Karen tried to stop her like  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: .

She's gon lash Chris next week, too.   :kii:

Sis has a lot of rage bottled up inside.  Years of Dorothy's parenting have done that.

FRANCE

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 03, 2021, 11:56:23 PM

So pretty much everything I said in the past couple pages? Yeah, got it!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Planet Her on October 03, 2021, 11:25:47 PM
Ashley really brought that family portrait huh? She's done.
hfhfhfhfhfhjfjf

just useless now

Like, go breastfeed or something and get off the TV gor

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
damn so that "ya mama" comment didn't bother mia at all LOL
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

def only crying about the possibility of her mom relapsing

the comment itself does nothing, she threw it around like 4 times before that
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

October 04, 2021, 01:10:45 AM #1971 Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 11:19:26 AM by ophliyah
at THIS point, when ppl say candice mouth!

they not talkin about the fact that she can read, they talking about how gutter, late, and below the belt shit she says is. it's def not bein praised

ssw4919

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 04, 2021, 12:40:47 AM
hfhfhfhfhfhjfjf

just useless now

She really thinks we want to see her lactating in every scene.   :uhh:

ssw4919

I agree, tbh.  She knows she is hurting Mia with the mom comment, though she isn't sure why.  So she keeps doing it.  She's also calling her a ho and other things.  I mean, Mia called her broke.  A quick read above the belt would have shut her up and they could have moved on.  :-/

But she's proud of her ways.

https://twitter.com/therealcandiace/status/1444869354320015361?s=21

When someone clubs you in the head, don't cry.

If you can say anything in an argument, they can swing on you.  Ain't no rules, apparently.  :letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

October 04, 2021, 03:07:27 AM #1974 Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 03:07:47 AM by Vonc2002
The way summa yall try to discredit candiace because u dont like her :omf:
Her, Karen, and wendy are the best readers on the show.  The other girls legit dont even register on tha scale
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

credits given where due, candice has had reads

not going up for elementary yo mama jokes tho

:letsmessfag:

FRANCE

All the ladies on the show say she goes too far and her mouth is reckless. Its not about not liking her. Even though her mouth is really the main reason I dont use. Even Karen had to interject and say don't bring up mothers. Its kind of a no brainer not to do that. Its cringe to me. And if her and Mia was supposed to really get into a fight, Mia would drag her ass.

AND Candiace was the first one also throwing food towards Mia's direction. THAT was also late af. Don't do that shit. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: ophliyah on October 04, 2021, 01:10:45 AM
at THIS point, when ppl say candice mouth!

they not talkin about the fact that she can read, they talking about how gutter, late, and below the belt shit she says is. it's def bein praised
She does both..

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 04, 2021, 01:55:17 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 04, 2021, 12:40:47 AM
hfhfhfhfhfhjfjf

just useless now

She really thinks we want to see her lactating in every scene.   :uhh:
Sad to see her go out like this. She's brought nothing this entire season..

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on October 04, 2021, 07:45:26 AM
All the ladies on the show say she goes too far and her mouth is reckless. Its not about not liking her. Even though her mouth is really the main reason I dont use. Even Karen had to interject and say don't bring up mothers. Its kind of a no brainer not to do that. Its cringe to me. And if her and Mia was supposed to really get into a fight, Mia would drag her ass.

AND Candiace was the first one also throwing food towards Mia's direction. THAT was also late af. Don't do that shit.
I will say, if Mia decided to whoop Candiace's ass in that instance, Candiace started it with the salad throwing..