RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

FRANCE

As a "friend", Askale literally has added nothing to the show. At all. Even her husband seems boring af. 

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2021, 10:48:52 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 03, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
damn so that "ya mama" comment didn't bother mia at all LOL
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

That's the same thing I was thinking. The shit hit her to the core and that's why she baptized Candiace with Baby Spring Mix.

Scott.

Quote from: FRANCE on October 03, 2021, 10:56:07 PM
Both Mia and Candiace are lame af in this episode. And 2 wrongs dont make a right. Mia didnt really hold her own though. She didnt really have any comebacks when Candiace went in. She needs to work on that for the reunion or she'll be eaten alive. Candiace does too much sometimes though. And whether or not Mia has a good or bad relationship with her mom, don't say demeaning things about anybody's mom as a read.

I agree.

BOTH Candiace and Mia were losers this episode.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 04, 2021, 01:27:41 PM
She's literally crying on the next episode about it and saying if her momma relapses.  The yo mama comments cutting DEEP

That's the same thing I was thinking. The shit hit her to the core and that's why she baptized Candiace with Baby Spring Mix.
fffffffgvbbvvfff  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Why did I read this in your voice, twin?

ophmani

candice threw something at that girl first

these yo mama comments do nothing, especially if you gotta say it 5 times to even get a reaction vcc
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: plastic on October 03, 2021, 08:06:45 PM
y'all peep how candiace is always making comments about chris drinking? is he lowkey an alcoholic?  :plzstop:

Are we surprised? Look who he has to deal with everyday :dead:

Vonc2002

Of course. Making an excuse for the white man. CH!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: ophliyah on October 04, 2021, 01:31:53 PM

these yo mama comments do nothing, especially if you gotta say it 5 times to even get a reaction vcc
And Mia violated by putting her hands in Candiace's face first. They are both lame and out of pocket this episode.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 04, 2021, 01:29:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on October 04, 2021, 01:27:41 PM

fffffffgvbbvvfff  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Why did I read this in your voice, twin?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Listen I'm over Candiace and Mia.

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on October 04, 2021, 01:49:17 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 04, 2021, 01:31:53 PM

And Mia violated by putting her hands in Candiace's face first. They are both lame and out of pocket this episode.

my point was, she didn't throw salad at her cuz she just couldn't take

but yea i agree, this ep wasn't a good look for either
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands